𝟎𝟗 | 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐤

C I R C U M S T E L L A R  D I S K

A torus or ring-shaped accumulation of gas, dust, or other debris in orbit around a star in different phases of its life cycle.

T O  T H E
M O O N & B A C K

THE WEALTHY LADY that bought her Mercedes in yesterday entered the garage. I couldn't see her yet, but I heard the familiar clacking of her red bottoms against the asphalt ground. Not many people like her show up around here, there's another mechanic a block or two over with more staff and a nicer place, but they're more expensive, so only the cheap fucks show up around here. I don't know what a prim and proper little princess like her is doing here.

Sighing, I wheel out from under the car, hearing the faint sound of my friends chuckling from the back as I place the spanner on the ground and wipe my hands on my thighs, the dark grime almost unnoticeable on the dark material of my black jeans.

I stand up, and as expected, Miss Chanel is over there, covered in designer from head to toe. I give her a once over, not bothering to hide the way that my eyes sweep over her body. She looks like a fucking walking poster for my mother's fashion line.

"Is it done?" She asks, gesturing over to her sleek red car on the opposite side of the garage and I nod. "Wow, it looks brand new." She gasps as she walks over to it, acknowledging how the several dents were now gone.

I don't know where or how the fuck she got her driver's license but the fucking driving assessor must have been on crack. The lady stated that someone crashed into her, but she sounded hesitant and her story didn't line up. I don't really give a shit, though, as long as she pays up.

I walk around the front of the car that I had just been working on and stand near hers, stuffing my hands into pockets of my jeans. "Just needed a little panel beating." I state though it was a lot fucking more than a little.

"How much do I owe you?" She asked, pulling her purse out of her luxurious handbag. "One thousand, did you say?"

I frown, shaking my head. "It was but I had to install new headlights too, yours were fucked," I say and she gulps. "so, now it's two-hundred extra."

"One thousand two hundred?" She asks, shocked. Just fucking pay up, so I can close up. I nod, sighing impatiently. "Well, I didn't ask you to replace my headlights, just remove them."

That isn't how it fucking works.

I shake my head, rolling my eyes. "It's illegal to drive with non-working headlights." I growl. "Look, you rather fucking pay up, or I'll fuck your car up worse than you originally did, and you can go to the other mechanic down the street and pay quadruple down there, yeah?"

I'm way too fucking sober for this shit.

Her blue eyes widen, sweeping her blonde hair off her shoulders. "Fine." A heavy sigh follows. "Card?"

I nod, walking over to the counter, near the entrance and insert the amount into the machine before nodding at her, gesturing to pay and she places the chip of her card against the screen of the machine, waiting for a few seconds before it says approved and she sighs in relief, adjusting her long pencil skirt before placing her card into her purse and stepping aside.

After that, I grab the keys from the drawer underneath the counter and drive her car out of the garage and then get out, tossing her the keys before walking back inside, not sparing her a single glance as I press the button inside and watch as the garage door slides down, blocking out the majority of the light.