Chapter 39

I so wanted to keep you hanging for another day but I had already written this out sooooo......

Yeah but don't forget to vote and comment!!! love youuuuu❤️❤️

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Is anyone planning to tell me what the fuck is going on?" Namjoon asked for the millionth time.

Anyone could see that he was getting tired of the way Jimin was accusing the youngest of doing something which was probably related to y/n and how the youngest were practically crying about Maia and contemplating whether or not it was the right time to call Eric.

"I'm gonna ring y/n" Jungkook said, "see if she has reached"

"Let me tell you hyung" Jimin said.

"Oh thank god" Namjoon said, "go on"

"I'm sure you remember y/n" Jimin said, trying to get any sort of reaction from Jungkook or Taehyung but both of them were clearly not interested in this conversation.

"Jimin, I was literally the one who started the conversation" Namjoon said, "what about her?"

"You know why we broke up?" Jimin asked.

"I've asked you a thousand times.. but all you ever said was that it was mutual.. so no, I don't" Namjoon said.

"Well, we broke up because she cheated on me" Jimin said, flinching at the words, but still looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Nonsense" Namjoon said, "nobody's gonna buy that"

Jimin's head whipped in Namjoon's direction, "what do you mean hyung?"

"I mean that anyone who knew y/n, and who has seen you and y/n would know that what you said was utter bullshit" Namjoon said, "she could never cheat on you."

"But she did" Jimin said, "she admitted it herself."

"I don't buy that" Namjoon said.

"Well, why don't you ask them" Jimin had clearly given up.. he was sick of all this, tired because his best friends were going behind his back and meeting the only girl he ever loved and now his hyung wouldn't believe him.

"Okay now, Jungkook, Taehyung" Namjoon cleared his throat, "could you please elaborate on this ?"

"On what hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"About what Jimin just said" Namjoon said, "that y/n cheated on him?"

"Are you suddenly gonna deny that now Taehyung? When you practically spent the last two years reminding me that y/n is a cheater and doesn't deserve my time?" Jimin cried.

"Okay now, Jimin, I want you to listen to me" Taehyung said moving forward to hold Jimin who was on the verge of a breakdown.

Jungkook held Taehyung's wrist and shook his head, as if asking Taehyung to stop, "you can't"

"I have to, please" Taehyung pleaded, "I can't do this to him. Look at him Jungkook.. he has to know now.. it doesn't even matter anymore"

"HAS TO KNOW WHAT?" Jimin had lost all his patience, he sat down with a thump, his head in his hands, "CAN YOU STOP PLAYING AROUND?"

"Okay then, hyung you might wanna sit down for this one" Jungkook said.

Jimin looked up, expressionless, "are you fucking blind Jungkook? I AM SITTING!"

"Stop testing him Jungkook, Jimin is scary when he's mad" Taehyung said.

"Y/n isn't reachable, let me try Eric now" Jungkook said, "but umm, you tell him hyung.. I can't" he said to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned to Jimin, sucked a deep breath in, "she never cheated on you"

"I knew it" Namjoon said, "you were just being delusional Jiminah"

"What? Did you get drunk early in the morning? What do you mean she didn't cheat on me?" Jimin got up from the couch.

"Dude calm down" Taehyung said.

"What do you mean calm down? How do you think I could possibly stay calm after your stupid statement?" Jimin asked, his eyes wide with anger.

Taehyung took a deep breath again, "I'm gonna tell you everything.. from the beginning" he said.

"What the fuck is stopping you? Go on!" Namjoon said.

"That picture of the two of you? That was taken in Greece? You know the hate tweets that followed?" Taehyung started.

"Yeah but weren't those accounts reported? That matter was settled" Namjoon said.

"But that doesn't mean that people didn't have y/n's picture" Taehyung said.

"Dont tell me.. They got her details from the picture?" Namjoon asked.

"Okay Eric isn't picking up either.. I'm really worried now" Jungkook announced, "okay wait, he just texted, 'I'll call you in a while'"

"They'll be fine Jungkook" Taehyung rubbed the younger's back who was clearly avoiding looking at Jimin.

"Yes hyung.. they found her social media accounts" Taehyung said, "and they started texting her"

"Oh my god" Namjoon said, "I don't believe in god but oh my god that's disturbing"

"And none of them were normal texts.. they started with hate texts.. slowly turning to death threats" Taehyung said.

"What?" Jimin spoke for the first time ever since Taehyung had started, "what do you mean death threats? You've got to be kidding me.. she never told me any of that.."

"She couldn't Jimin.. What could she have done? What could YOU have done?" Taehyung asked.

"Announced to the world that stay away from my girlfriend!" Jimin spat.

"That is exactly what she was scared of" Taehyung said, "what would that have achieved Jimin? She was scared that BTS would lose fans, announcing that wouldn't stop the hate but rather increase it.. and eventually BigHit would have to separate the two of you."

Jimin didn't say anything to that, even though he wanted to.. he seemed to be fighting with the thoughts in his own head.. but he knew all of this was too true.. he had seen it happening with other idols..

"The death threats weren't only for her.. they were for you too" Taehyung said, "and that's what broke her the most..

"She wanted to break things off in a less hurtful way.. but she knew that wouldn't have helped.. So she did what she had to" Taehyung said.

Jimin had tears rolling down his face, he was holding back his sobs. Jungkook finally looked at him and sat next to him, keeping a hand on his shoulders, "I'm so sorry hyung" he let out low cries, "I'm sorry I had to keep all of this from you.

"V hyung got to know a week back... we had thought of telling you.. but we knew that the truth would only break you.."

"I could have gone my entire life thinking that I wasn't enough for her than having to live with the knowledge that none of us were at fault" Jimin said, barely audible and broke down, "we had each other" he sniffled, "we were perfect."