4: Curse womb must die

Your POV

I

may be god but that dosen't mean I don't have any weakness.

Every god has this weakness which is called 'blight'

There a few why you get effected.

1:If a god gets hurt by a curse.

2:If a regalia commits a sin the regalia and the god with get effected
The regalia will not feel pain while the god will feel pain and if this gets untreated the god will die and the regalia will turn into a Curse.

3: If a soul, curse*it won't work on sukuna and if it does it will heal.*
and human touchs the blight mark on a wounded god they will get infected by the blight.
And will die if they Don't get treated.

And 4: *A god who made an 'soul connection' with someone*

if the god gets hurt the person will not get hurt, or die they will just feel a bit tired

but if the person gets hurt the god will feel pain and get 'blight' no one will be able to help the god until the person gets healed.

... if the person dies the God will die while suffering in pain

But if the person gets hurt or die the God will be able to undo the connection with some help with some other Gods if! The god who made the soul connection wants to.

--

All I need to be careful is number 1 and number 4.

I don't really care if I get hurt all I care about is yuji.

Ahem.. I have made an 'soul connection' with yuji.

To protect yuji.

Because I made the soul connection with yuji I can know if he is in danger or in the need of help
which means I can protect him before something bad happens!!

.....

----

I was very busy this days since a lot people wished something from me.
Not the God of war but the God of happiness^^ haha.

"^^ I better tell yuji about- ahhhhh." I suddenly felt pain from my hand and neck.

" I suddenly felt pain from my hand and neck