*Welcome! [+Context]*

Welcome fellow Doctor! Or should I say, Operator? It depends really... Welcome to this Arknights x Reader book! It's all in the title, very simple to understand, stories of you 'the reader' shipped with the operators we all know and love.

You will either be a Doctor or an Operator or maybe some other role I can add, I'll decide which one you would be, depends on if my brain finds the ship compatible y'know. (Also requests are accepted! Feel free to comment down your ideas that I can turn into chapters!)

Oh, and by the way, the first four ops who have a chapter to themselves are shipped with my OC "Tempest" from my other book. Why? Because this book was spurred from a mini-series from my first Arknights book, and for me personally those chapters should be here since those chapters are the motivation that drives me to write this book. And since I find it very annoying to write a mini-series in that book, I decided to write a separate book solely dedicated to it.

Also for you female readers, I might make some chapters for the male operators if you like. Let me know and put up a request! Go on, I don't bite. (And i'm not a big fan of yuri. Although I will make a chapter for it if one of you REALLY want to be with them female ops)

Well without any further delay, hope you enjoy reading!

A/N: Comment down your requests in this chapter! This chapter only, and nowhere else. Other requests commented on the other chapters will be denied.