CHAPTER 11 : THE CONSENT

It was already Halloween and everyone was thrilled for the feast, but for the first time this year, the Marauders, would miss the feast, the full moon was tonight.

"You alright?" Diana said, sitting down beside Remus, The boy smiled, and ate his chocolate.

"I'm scared Ana" He confessed after a long silence, Diana looked at him, and hugged him tightly, he might be the older brother, but Diana makes him the younger one.

"Why are you scared?" Diana asked looking up at him, "I think this is going to be a painful one" Remus said, and Diana smiled at him.

"C'mon you're Remus Lupin, you can handle it, I promise" Diana said enthusiastically.

"Thanks Ana" Remus said punching her shoulder lightly, "I think it's time for you to go" Diana said, looking at the three who were looking at them with smiles, Remus Chuckled lightly before giving Diana one last hug.

"Oi!" Diana called to the four, the four looked at her with questioning looks, she ran to them and hugged the four.

"Stay safe" She said ruffling their hair, the four smiled at her, and they went to the whomping willow.

That night Diana couldn't sleep, she was worried about the four, it was indeed going to be one of the most painful transformation, Diana looked at the pocket watch she was holding, it wasn't a normal watch, for it contained the cycle of the moon every month.

With one last look at the window Diana slept, knowing that the other day she's going to see them again in the hospital wing.

---

Diana woke up earlier than usual, she got dressed, and went to the hospital wing, as she was going there he saw the four, James and Peter were helping Remus, and Sirius walk, Diana's eyes widen when she saw that even James was bleeding, she ran as fast as she can to the four and helped them.

"What happened?" Diana asked while she was helping Peter, "He was wild last night, Prongs, and Padfoot tried to stop him" Peter said, Madame Pomfrey knew about the boys, and even Professor McGonagall.

Sirius looked bad he was bloodied, and James had a few scratches, while Remus looked worse.

"Madame Pomfrey, I need three beds!" Diana shouted as they entered the hospital wing.

"Oh, Dear! What happened?" Madame Pomfrey said ushering them to a bed, "He was wild last night" Peter exclaimed, and Madame Pomfrey pursed her lips, before telling Peter to get out.

"Ms. Lupin, you take Mr. Black, I think Mr. Potter can hold on, I'll take your brother" Madame Pomfrey said, and Diana nodded, she went to Sirius and started to get bandages.

As she was panicking to get the things she need, a hand found hers, she looked at it and saw it was Sirius.

"D-dont worry F-faye", He managed to say, with a sigh Diana started to heal him, she started at the scar at his neck.

"I need you to take your shirt off" Diana whispered to him, the boy obeyed and took it off, Diana stared for a minute, and that made Sirius smirk.

"B-back to w-work kitten" He said, and Diana just smiled at him, before dabbing a cloth in his torso, she would hear Sirius grunt from time to time.

When Diana was done Sirius took his shirt, but Diana pulled it away from him, she was the one who put it on him.

"T-thanks Faye" He stuttered, "Don't mention it" She said with a smile, she was going to James to treat his wounds, when Sirius pulled her back.

"Stay" He insisted, Diana looked at Madame Pomfrey, and she nodded, she went to James and started to heal his cuts, after that she went to her desk and wrote a slip for the three.

"I think it's alright if you stay" Madame Pomfrey said, and Diana smiled before sitting down at a chair in between Sirius, and Remus' bed.

"What happened?" Diana asked the two.

"Since no one would answer you straightly Ana, I'll answer it" James said, and Diana's attention was with James.

"Last night he went wild, must be because that the full moon last night was the -" James was cutted of by Diana.

"- The Wolf Moon" She said and James nodded.

"No wonder you were wild" Diana said, turning to Remus who haven't woken up yet.

Diana took a chocolate and started to munch in it.

"Ah" Sirius said opening his mouth gesturing Diana to feed him the chocolate, with a laugh Diana gave him a piece.

"H-hey" Remus said waking up, and glared at Sirius who ate the chocolate.

"Don't be jealous dear brother" Diana said giving Remus a piece of chocolate as well.

It was silent, but from time to time Lily would be at the room giving Diana her notes, or giving her food, Lily still didn't know what happened, Diana looked at Remus asking for permission, and her brother nodded, that day Diana told Lily about Remus' condition.

Remus expected Lily to run away from him, but she didn't instead Lily hugged him tightly and gave him a smile.

The two stayed there with them, James was still there as well, Madame Pomfrey insisted that he stay.

Lily and Diana were talking at the corner when Remus turned to Sirius.

"He-hey Sirius" Remus croaked out, "Yeah?" Sirius asked back, stirring now looking at him as well.

"Remember last year?" Remus asked and the boy nodded at him, "Do you still like her?" Remus asked in a whisper.

Sirius thought for a moment, before nodding happily, Remus looked at him with a smile, "Are you still willing to try?" Remus said, and Sirius' smile disappeared he knows that Remus would tell him to forget about his feelings.

"Yes I'm still willing to try, but if you're answer is still no, it's fine I'll move on, I still love her and I will do anything to get her" Sirius said, and Remus smiled.

"Good that's all I have to hear" Remus said, before turning away, Sirius was dumbfounded on what his friend said, but before he turned away he was shocked to hear the words he was waiting for, for the past year.

"I'm giving you my consent"

---

Authors note:

I see.