Special Chapter

A/N: Cole was not yet completed. I just want to give you a special chapter to lighten up the mood.
This is 11 years old Cole and 5 years old Kai.

Cole's POV

Kai has fluffy cheeks. It's so cute that I wanna draw on it. I saw him running towards me.

I heard his parents calling him but he ignored it and went on my way.

He opened his hands in front of me. His palm was bleeding.

"Why are you showing it to me?" This is gross.

"I'm hurt." He is on the verge of crying.

"You're not telling me to clean that wound for you, right?"

"Blow it, sir Cole. Mom said if your loved one blows it for you, it will heal right away."

"Then let your mom blow it for you, little monster." He has no two front teeth. So ugly.

"Kai, come here." His mom is calling him but he keeps ignoring it.

He pouted in front of me.

"But sir Cole loves me. Sir Gulf said it himself." My mom did?
"It won't heal if it's not you." Just to cut the conversation, I blew it to shut him up.

"Now, go. And put this in your brain... I don't love you."

"How about tomorrow, sir?"

"Still no."

"Fine...but Kai loves Cole..." He said.
This kid loves everyone.

"Whatever! Take a bath!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was on the stairs again holding his toy knives.

"Want to play with me, sir?"

"Excuse me! I am Cole! Why would I play with you and besides I am a grown-up kid."

"August said you still play cars. He played with me earlier."

"You played with Aug?"

"Yes, he said I am cute and pinched my cheeks. He hurt me so I ran away and play here instead."

"Do not play with him again or he will hurt you more. That guy turns into a beast when he is mad so do not play with him again. Do you understand me?"

"Then don't go near him. He will hurt you too." Kai said to me. How gullible.

"I can cut his limbs if he tries to. Now, go and play in your room. Do not go out."

August picked me up to attend our classmate's birthday party. My mom forced me to mingle with other kids. I do not want to but I have no choice.

When we arrived there, everyone becomes quiet. This is why I hate the crowd. The ambiance always becomes awkward whenever I am present.

No one dares to talk to me. No one likes me or if they do it's because I am the only heir of the Traipipattanapong clan. Everyone acts kind to me. Bunch of fake people.

I went home after how many hours.

Kai welcomed me. "How's the party?"

"Annoying. Go away!"

"You should have brought me there so I can guard you." Crazy kid.

Only Kai has the guts to talk to me whenever he wants. Annoying indeed.

The next day, I was just in August's house. He showed me his new collection.

I went home late and my mom told me to greet Kai. He was sulking because I forgot his birthday.

"Why would I, mom?"

"At least make him happy on his birthday." Mom asked me. Fine.

But I have no gift for him. My eyes roam around to find anything that I can give to him...

Found something in the kitchen. He is just a simple kid. He will appreciate anything even if you just give him a piece of rock.

I went inside his room without knocking. He is playing darts. Cool. He is good at it, to be honest.

"Hey, little Elite." His eyes excitedly widened when he saw me...
"Happy 5th birthday!"

He hugged me.
"Thank you, sir. I cried earlier because you were not there when I blow my cake. Sir Gulf said you just bought a gift for me."

Damn, mom. Why are you doing this to me? I didn't buy anything. I even forgot it.

He opened his hands and waited for me to give him his gift.

I placed a pack of cinnamon rolls on his hand.

He then kissed it. "I love it, Sir Cole. Thank you for my best present."

A/N: short special chapter. The next update will be chapter 31.