ΛUΤΗΘR'δ ΠΘΤΣ

Hello, welcome to Alexis of Troy. This page will show the humble beginnings of what has grown to be my most popular story.

Originally, in the beginning, it had been a novella in my first ever Open Novella Contest. Since then, it has grown into a full duology (see Alexis of Sparta).

I went into this story thinking I'd write a story that was historically true to the Iliad. However, once I started editing and expanding on the story, it has taken on a mind of its own. So, while there may be inaccuracies and deviances from the original source, this story is a piece of fiction and any changes to the characters, setting and plot are for the plot of this story.

Grab your popcorn, or a hot chocolate, or a tea, or glass of wine even, and buckle up for a journey into the ancient world... Here's hoping Alexis doesn't mess things up too badly!

The Prompt that started the wild ride:

#43

You've traveled into the past, but you're not sure how. Somehow, you must make it back to the present without disturbing the timeline. However, that's made a little difficult when a character of a historical legend starts to take an interest in you.

 However, that's made a little difficult when a character of a historical legend starts to take an interest in you