꧁76꧂

Leta sat at a small desk in her room in the Potter's house. She was staring at the photo of her brother along with the address. 'If only I could ask mother more questions but I promised her' She thought to herself.

She became so overwhelmed that she put her head in her hands and gripped onto her hair tightly. Hot tears began to fall from her eyes and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't keep them back.

She didn't want to bother James because he was hanging out with Sirius for the first time that week. Instead she went to her bed, holding the photo close to her chest as she tried to slow down her breathing and eventually she fell asleep.

                                        ༒
"Leta, my beautiful-" James stopped in the doorway to see Leta's bed was empty but he just passed the toilet door which was open and he just came from downstairs. "Leta!" He called but there was no answer.

He then noticed a small note on her bed which had been neatly made. He went over to it and picked it up, inspecting it closely.

                                      ༒
'James,

I have decided to go to Poland to find my brother. Please don't follow me, I just need family right now. I love you so much and you can tell Sirius he can have the room for a Remus shrine.

Love, Leta.'

                                        ༒
"Shit, shit, shit." He muttered to himself as he scrunched the note in his pocket and looked around the room. She had taken very little, only one of suitcases were gone.

"Mum!" He called as he ran down the stairs with urgency in his voice. "What is it honey? Slow down." Euphemia held onto her son's arm as he passed her a note. She scanned it before rushing up the stairs.

                                        ༒
Leta rolled around as she tried to sleep but she couldn't. All she could think about was Corvus. She knew that any point she could go out and find her but what was holding her back?

She pulled the picture from her chest and looked into her brother's eyes, feeling a smirk grow on her face. She stared at it for what felt like hours but I was actually only 10 minutes.

"Fuck it," She muttered to herself, pulling the blanket off of her and sneaking around for her suitcase where she packed some clothes, books and other things.

She hurried over to her dresser and began to count some muggle money she had but it wasn't enough so she got ready to go to Diagon Alley for Gringotts.

She knew the Potter's had a floo network connecting to Diagon Alley so she went down the stairs but before she went to the fireplace she stopped at James's room.

She put her suitcase on the floor before creaking open the door and sneaking into his room. She went to his bedside, looking at his face closely so she could remember his face for her journey which could take days.

"I love you." She whispered before leaning down and kissing his forehead and putting a photo of them together which he took one night.

And with that she left, closing the door carefully, and grabbing her suitcase to leave. "Leta?" She looked over in horror to see Sirius who had just gotten out of his bed. His hair was messy and he was rubbing his squinted eyes which weren't use to the bright light.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a scratchy voice. "I'm leaving just like you want." She shrugged before turning back to the stairs. "When did I say that?" He asked, grabbing her shoulder to spin her around.

"Umm, everyday." She answered which made him sigh and slowly nod. "Leta, I'm sort of sorry about that." He said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Sort of?" She repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"You make James happy so you make me happy." Leta finally realised how he slurred his words and his cheeks were red. "Sirius, how much have you had to drink?" Leta asked, crossing her arms.

"Like a whole bottle but you know what they say 'alcohol is muggles ver-ve-v," He let out a frustrated groan as he was unable to say the word. "Truth serum." He finally said which made Leta chuckle.

"I'm going now Sirius and don't tell anyone ." And before he could say anymore, Leta was already on her way to Gringotts and after she got more money, her next stop was Poland.

Sirius watched as Leta walked down the stairs and went through the front door. He didn't know what to do. He thought of telling James but she told her not to say anything and he felt so humiliated when he accidentally let it slip that Regulus was a Death Eater.

He would constantly complained that Regulus never took his advice to stay away from the Death Eater but he was the bad brother and he should of watched what he was saying.

Sirius sat in the Gryffindor common room with his face in his hands. He felt like a failure because he was unable to save Regulus. Tears flooded from his eyes creating a pool in his hands.

He heard the portrait swing open but he didn't look up and continued to sob. "Sirius, what is wrong?" Marlene also, hurrying over to the boy who looked over, smiling slightly when he saw Marlene and Lily.

"It's just-just I-" He continued to stutter as he gasped for air. "Regulus is a Death Eat and now I feel like a horrible brother because I couldn't save." He explained, so fast that Marlene couldn't understand a word he said.

But Lily has recognised a couple of words which made a smirk grow on her face before she put on a sympathetic look and sitting beside the boy with her hand on his back.