T H E H E L L

The car came to a halt in front of a mansion, and I closed my eyes for a brief second tightly before going inside, when I opened my eyes Ashton was already way too ahead and almost in front of the door

Derrick opened the door for me, I gave him a smile and he reciprocated me, he held my hands to help me get out of the car.

I was so exhausted with all this drama that one only thing in my mind was bed and sleep.

[A/n- Me daily ⬆]

I stepped inside the mansion, rose gold tiles were covering the whole ground, some moderne chandeliers inside the mansion in front of me a huge staircase going to the first floor from two sides, Ashton was out of my sight and I was stuck, how I'll get to know which room is mine.

The manners we're talking about.

I was tired of talking to myself. I am just thinking what it would have been like if I didn't have married Ashton, my groom would have taken me inside the house in his arms and showed me our room.

But here we're still standing at the door, wondering which room is mine.

I exhaled loudly and then started climbing stairs, I thought let's start checking from the right side.

Surprisingly the very first room on the right side was mine only.

All of my stuff was organized and I saw my phone already kept on the side table of the bed.

I didn't even want to pick that up.

I heard the door opening and slamming close near my room, when I got near the door, I saw the room next to me was Ashton's, and he is going somewhere.

Where the hell he is going? He is drunk and he is going out?

What if something happened to him?

Do I care?....Umm..no? let him die.

Yeah, let him do whatever he wants.

I got inside the room and started getting ready to sleep, which is alien to me till now.

I haven't slept for the past 3 days.

The thoughts of my mother slapping me started coming into my mind, and I am just asking her and myself one question.

Why? and what happened to my mom?

Where is the mom who loved me endlessly?

Maybe this is my life and I should hug it nicely without complaining and I know how to fight from different situations.

This cannot be that bad? Can it?

♡♡♡

I woke up from the annoying sound of the alarm, I slept at 3 am last night.

I checked the time, it was almost 11 am.

OH MY GOD!!!

How the hell I slept this late, I have to be at the industry.