W A I T I N G F O R H I M

I have never been this bored, throughout my life, just picture yourself, sitting in a room without anything, I know I used to be the person who can spend their time alone with their mobile phone, but from when I started living with Nathan I forgot...

I have never been this bored, throughout my life, just picture yourself, sitting in a room without anything, I know I used to be the person who can spend their time alone with their mobile phone, but from when I started living with Nathan I forgot to live all alone like this, almost all the time, I was with someone, my colleagues, the models or if not then when I used to come home, I got to see Nathan showing off his perfect cooking skills, on our dinner.

That guy always made dinner and I always made breakfast.

He is perfect after that also he never let anyone around him feel like that they have to follow him and he never bosses around people, like everyone is his servant, but to fill that position, now we present the Ashton bastard Carter.

I cannot help but curse him whenever I think about him, after today's show at his office, I wanted to punch him on the guts so damn hard so that he always think thrice, before doing this with me.

Wait!!! isn't that cheating?

When today he'll come home I'll put this particular situation in front of him, that If he cheats or sleeps with someone else while being in a relationship with me, then I'll get to demand a divorce and he will be blamed for that, and I will get free.

He cannot help himself but cheat and then I'll get a perfect chance to demand a divorce.

YES!!!

You got this girl!

No need to be so damn proud already.

Okay, fine, you're a buzzkill.

I smiled at my thought at the same time in front of me, this is one perfect design for the new dress I think I can make, I am not able to get back to my job which is in pairs, but I can at least design clothes. Right!

The sketch she made [ https://images.app.goo.gl/FsvT4SySWQFNufW9A ] (sorry for the link and not the image directly)

I pulled the 2b pencil from my hairs, which I used as a bun pin when my hairs were bothering me way too much.

My hair fell in front of my face, dark brown coming to my breast length.

It's already, 7 pm Ashton still didn't come home, I don't know when he will come. Shouldn't he be here and doing dinner or something, he was not at home last night as well.

Yeah before you say anything my mind listen to me because now that I know, he lives here with me, it does matter to know if he is even alive or not I wonder where are his friends Noah and Ryan and Aiden, my contact with Savannah and Siya almost got cut off when I went to Paris.

But let's be honest I don't miss them that much also because they were dating Ashton's friends and on top of that, they always suggested me, to be polite with those assholes.

What about my values, dignity, and feeling?

I exhaled and tried to calm my nerves.

I am way more pissed than normal, I wish I could meet Nath--