CH 06; Plan Failed

Chapter 6

~~~

It was already midnight, jisoo was waiting for this night so she can do her plan. Chaeyoung didn't know everything about her plan she just do what jisoo ordered, as for jisoo she decided not to tell chaeyoung the plan because she would definitely stop her.

"Your highness, what are you planning to do?" Chaeyoung asked jisoo who was changing her outfit into a different one.

"Don't worry, i won't let get involve to this. I'll be the responsible if they find out." Jisoo said in a whisper way. Chaeyoung can't help but to worried, seeing jisoo making her own plan it's dangerous.

It was a tranquil night when jisoo sneaked out checking if anyone was around. Looking around not seeing anyone, she felt relief.

She was dragging her self into the corner and continue checking her suroundings. She was about to move to the next corner when someone tapped her shoulder. She frooze, not wanting to face it and to be caught

Jisoo couldn't decide if she was going to face it or she would run away. She can't decide any of it and just frooze. The man behind her was waiting her to face him but when she did not, he walk around and faced her.

He saw a man with a familiar face. Well, yes. Jisoo disguise her self as a man so that if anyone saw her, they would never suspect it. She would just act like a normal citizen who lost his way.

When the man turned to see her, jisoo saw jungkook face. The place was a little dark, but it was light enough to see his face. Ofcourse, jungkook is jisoo's friend she would definitely recognize him in a short period of time

Jisoo did not dared to speak and just frooze, not wanting to have an eye contact with him. Jungkook was the first one to talk, wanting to break the silence

"Excuse me. Are you perhaps lost? It's pretty late now, you should go home." He said, well he didn't recognize jisoo through. Jisoo trying her best not to have any eyecontact with him.

She cleared her throat changing her voice and started to talk, "No, i was on my way to the village." She said bowing her head

"Oh really? I was on my way there too. Should we go together?" Jungkook changed mode and asked her, should i say him? Pfft

"B-but--" jungkook cut her off by saying, "I'll take that as a yes." He put her arm on her shoulders. Well he was being to friendly, i guess.

"You know what. I'm the most friendly person around here and also the most handsome, i guess. Oh forget about the most handsome, i gave up. My cousin is more handsome and i can't beat his confidence." Jungkook said boost of confidence.