Part 32 - The Light Lord

* Dumbledore's POV *
I sat in my office looking out over the school, I know that I'm loosing ally's now that there are no threats for me to eliminate, I need a new Dark Lord but just like last time I have to be in full control. First I need to choose a powerful mind to manipulate and twist, I was thinking Riddle since he has no parents and so far no name of power, things would have been perfect but he just had to date the one person who could take me down.

The original plan was to turn Riddle into another Dark Lord then have Potter kill him, then I could get rid of Potter and take the credit, claiming that I was too late to save the child but rid the wizarding world of a threat. It would have been perfect but of course nothings ever easy. The plan could still work of course but I would have to think of something else for Riddle to fear, death wouldn't work like it had in the past if Potter was there for him and he's a vampire. Mmmmm I sighed as an evil idea crossed my mind, his bogart wasn't death but it was Hadrian with someone else which shouldn't be that hard to do. Especially when I have a few favours to call in with a certain blonde family, I smirked as I sent a message to Lucius.

The man was obviously after my job but as I always like to say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, all that was left to do was make Tom panic like he never had and make him desperate enough to use the darkest possible magic. I need him to make
a horcux but not just one, there needs to be at least two for the dark magic to take hold of him. Just then Lucius walked in with Severus behind him, just as expected the offic doors opened and everyone sat down with a devilish smirk.

* Tom's POV *
I sat in the common room reading since Hadrian was spending the day with Luna and Orcus. Bella and Barty were out somewhere together, honestly those two should just admit they like each other, they are both too stubborn for their own good. And the twins are in detention with Snape unfortunately for another prank. That left me sat in the common room ignoring the gossiping group of girls staring at me.

After a few hours Luna followed by the twins ran into the common room in a panic, I put the book down on the table "What wrong?" I looked around and couldn't see Hadrian with them. "Have you seen hades? We can't find him?", hearing those words made my stomach drop, I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at Luna "I thought he was with you and Orcus today!". Luna's voice broke slightly "he was suppose to but he never showed up with orxus so I assumed he lost track of time with you?" I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Let's split up and search the castle, meet back here when your finished", everyone agreed and split up. Before I left I gathered all the Slytherin's that were in the common room and ordered them to go look as well once they left I began running around the castle.

My heart rate was speeding up rapidly as I finished checking my places I then ran to Remus and Sirius's office and burst in the door not caring about manners right now. They both were sat at the table and looked up at me "Hadrian's missing, I've got the whole of Slytherin searching as well as the group, were meeting back up in the common room now to see if anyone found him, I think you should come". I could feel my eyes switching from my usual colour to Crimson and watched as Remus's glowed amber followed by Sirius's black. I left the room with one of them on both of my sides, as we walked down the hall to the common room, everyone moved out of the way and the Slytherin's that saw us followed us back.

We arrived and everyone turned to look at me for what to do next but I began struggling to hold back my creature side. Luna told everyone to step back and turned to talk to me "Tom I don't know where he is but if your creature can find him maybe you should let it out", I looked at her and nodded "be careful get possessive, angry and overprotective", she nodded "the Slytherin's will stay and we will follow for backup" I agreed and I let it go. I felt my fangs emerge and all my senses heightened, I caught hades scent quickly and ran down the hallway, the others followed. I followed the trail and it lead to the headmasters office, I growled at the door when I heard someone else growl. I looked to my right and saw Sirius with fangs and black eyes, I looked to my left and saw Remus with amber eyes and fangs. I smirked and kicked down the door.