Akito (Part one)

This idea was from mp3loveme123 . Thanks for your help & support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Akito.." You walked into his room, hands behind your back, wearing a over sized grey sweater, the left side falling off your shoulder showing a dragon tattoo, and black leggings that stopped two inches below your knees. You walked into the warm room and closed the door. "Ah.. (First name), Hello." He said in his husky voice, slowly getting up.

Staying still in the center of the room he approaches you, walking behind you he put one arm around you. You where the closest sohma to Akito. You didn't find him scary, you found him interesting and he found you amazing always wanting you to himself. "(First name), why are you here?" He whispered to you, his slender fingers drew circles on your shoulder.

"What? I have to have a reason to see you?" You smile as he gently picked you up and walked both of you closer to the light. His other door was open, the one that led outside. He sat down placing you on his lap. He put his face in your (h/l)(h/c) hair. You hesitantly put your hand on his head petting him gently. "(First name). I have to tell you something.." He whispered in your hair. You hummed a 'yeah?' .

He looked at your (e/c) eyes. He kissed you softly then pulled away. "I love you, (First name)."

You stared at him. He looked up to you, a rare but small smile on his face. You suddenly blush when his words worked their way into you. "A-akito.." You hugged him. "I-i love you to.." You whisper.

He gently pushes you down and hovers over you. "(Full name), be mine?" He said putting his forehead on top of yours. You nod slightly. "Yes.." You whispered smiling. He pressed his lips to yours once again.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey