CHAPTER 12 : GREATEST ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been a week since they were let out of the hospital wing, and Sirius couldn't help, but smile, for the past week he had no girl on his bed, James, and Peter were confused on what was happening to Sirius, but Remus only smiled.

Sirius was walking in the crowded hallway walking to the library, but he was stopped in his tracks when someone pulled him.

"Mate we need to talk" James said pulling Sirius out of the crowd and into a classroom.

"What do you need Prongs?" He asked, and James looked at him, and checked his temperature.

"You're not sick" James said with a frown, and Sirius looked at him, "Of course I'm not, what's happening?" Sirius said looking at him confusingly.

"You're happening Pads" He said looking at him, "what's with the change? No girl in bed? What's happening?" James continued, and Sirius couldn't help, but chuckle.

"He gave me his consent" Sirius said, and James put a hand on his mouth.

"You're allowed to court her already!" James said excitedly, and Sirius nodded.

"Can't believe Remus gave you his blessing" James muttered, and Sirius smacked him behind the head.

"Does Ana know you're courting her?" James asked, and Sirius shooked his head.

"That's why I was walking to the library, you idiot" Sirius said in a matter of fact tone.

"What are we waiting for?" James said pulling him, "Let's go" He said and they ran out of the room, and straight to the library, where they found Snape with Lily, and Diana.

"Hey what you got their Snivellus" James said taking the book away from Snape, "Hey Sirius I can't understand this, can you read it?" James continued, and Severus tried to get the book back.

Sirius was going to get it, but Diana spoke, "Don't want to fail Potions now, do you?"

"Prongs give it back to him" Sirius said in defeat Diana smiled, and Lily couldn't believe her ears.

"Here" James said with a groan.

"I'll be leaving" Snape said before he went out of the library.

"Oi, Evans let's leave them for a minute" James said with a smile, and a wink, Lily looked at Diana and she shrugged, "No" Lily said, and Sirius couldn't help but snigger.

James stormed off the library, while Sirius sat down beside Diana.

"I have something to tell you" He said, ones he was seated, Diana looked at him, and raised a brow.

"What is it Siri?" She asked, and Sirius smiled, she wasn't calling him by his last name.

"Starting today I'm courting you" He said with a smirk, and Lily choked on her saliva.

"I should've listened to Potter" Lily said before leaving the two of them.

"And did I said I'll let you court me?" Diana said facing Sirius with a raised eyebrow.

"No, but your brother gave me his blessing" Sirius said still smirking at her, Diana was shocked upon hearing this.

"He didn't tell me anything, when did he agree to this?" Diana said, and Sirius smirked.

"Last week at the hospital wing" He said, and Diana was still shocked.

"If he agrees then fine I'll let you court me" Diana said, looking at him.

"Well then I'll do everything to make you mine, Darling" He said in his usual seductive voice, nearing Diana with a smirk.

Diana pushed his face away, before rolling her eyes, at his gesture, "I told you to court her, I didn't say you can kiss her" Remus said sitting in between the two.

"Rem, how am I supposed to teach him, if you're in between us?" Diana asked her brother, and Remus groaned before, sitting at the other side.

As Diana was teaching Sirius she couldn't help, but get irritated at him, he was missing the answers on purpose.

"You know if you're going to keep this up, I won't teach you anymore", Diana said and Remus snickered at the back.

"Sorry love" He said, and payed more attention this time he kept on getting it right.

"Well that sums up our lesson for today" Dian said packing her things, while Sirius did the same, Remus gave Diana a piece of chocolate and she gladly took it.

"I'll wait for the two of you at the Great Hall, no shinanigans while I'm gone" Remus said before he took his leave.

"I know he's over-protective, but I didn't know he could be that protective" Sirius exaggeratedly said, Diana couldn't help, but chuckle at his words.

"Yeah, he doesn't want any boy to court me, I'm surprised he gave you his blessing" Diana said, and the two of them left the library together, Sirius chuckled and sighed.

"I was shocked to" He replied, as they were walking in the corridors a lot of girls would squeal as they past by, others would glare at Diana, but fifth years would only smile at them, seeing the two with eachother was a rare sight.

Diana stopped walking and Sirius gave her a confused look, Diana looked down and shooked her head before catching up with the black haired boy.

"What's the matter?" Sirius asked, as he took of his robe,
Diana lightly chuckled and pointed at his robe, and he's shirt, while his tie was around his neck.

"I get it" Sirius said with a huff, looking at his neck tie, he struggles to tie it, and Diana laughed at how cute he was acting.

"You've been attending Hogwarts for five years and you still don't know how tie a tie" Diana said.

"No wonder girls scream when you pass by" Diana said looking at his bad boy figure, as they were on the side, a lot were whispering about Diana.

"C'mon I'm making an announcement at the Great Hall" Sirius said hearing the whispers, before he pulled Diana, and they both went to the Great Hall.

As the two barged in, Sirius made Diana sit beside Lily, as he stood up at the Gryffindor table, McGonagall was going to shout at him, but Dumbledore held her arm.

"Can I have your attention please?" Sirius said his hands cupped at his mouth, the Great Hall's attention was at him, everyone was looking curiously at the Gryffindor.

"I'm courting Diana Lupin, so girl's I'm off limits, and boy's she is as well!" He shouted at the Great Hall, a lot cheered, and some whispered.

Sirius went dow the table, and grinned at Diana, "You never told us" Alice whispered at her, "He just told me in our session, looks like Remus gave his consent without telling me" She whispered back, and Marlene wiggled her eyebrows at her.

"This is going to be interesting" Lily said with a smirk, while Diana groaned.

"You're never going to make me forget this, are you?" Diana whined the three looked at each other, before looking at her ones more.

"Never" The three of them said in unison.

---

:)