Fighting x for x her x lover

"Hey Kurapika, I'm well how have you been?" I asked him through the phone. He sounded tired but he did say he was training and learning Nen.

"I'm good, I wanted to give you a call back just because last time I had to hang up early. Are you okay though you seem a bit agitated right now, I can call later if you want?" Kurapika's soothing voice made me space out for a little bit I snapped back into reality once I heard the door unlock.

"Tch... Y-yeah I'm sorry I have to do something right now. I'll see you soon in YorkNew City though right?" I ask Kurapika and he stays silent for a bit hesitating on what to say.

"We'll see what happens. Goodbye, Y/N." After Kurapika said goodbye I heard the beeping noises on my phone indicating that the call hung up. I put my phone down and turned to the door where Hisoka was standing with one of his severed arms in his 'uninjured' arm.

"Where's Machi so she can fix that arm of yours." I glare at Hisoka and turn back around to look out of the window.

"She'll be coming soon, my love. Although I don't understand why you're upset." Hisoka replied in such a carefree manner as if he was clueless.

"Tch, you don't know why she's here?" I asked Hisoka whose eye's glared at mine.

"No, darling. I don't know what's she do-"

"Then tell her to leave damnit! Tell her to fucking leave, Hisoka!" I smash my hand into the wall leaving a big hole.

"Should I come back later?" I heard Machi's voice come from the door. "No it's okay. Just please fix Hisoka's arms..." I grip onto my phone in my opposite hand and start walking out of the door.

Hisoka put his 'uninjured' arm out in front of me. I felt his eyes glare at me even though we weren't making eye contact.

"Oi, let the girl go." Machi interrupted and I pushed Hisoka's arm out of the way. I walked out the door and turned the corner.

I decided to go down to the cafe that me and Hisoka used to always go to but we stopped because of the little incident...

"Hello welcome t- Oh H-hello!" The same guy from last time greeted me and I gave him a little awkward smile and wave. I sat down on a table and he came over to take my order.

"W-what can I g-get you?" He mumbled while pulling out his notepad.

"A sweet tea and a chocolate cros-"

"Add on a black coffee, can you do that for me babe?" Violet came into the store and added an order for herself. The man's eyes switched between looking at me and her and he just covered his face.

"R-right away!" He scurried to the back room and Violet sat down in front of me.

I stayed looking down at my phone trying not to acknowledge her. She stared at me for a few seconds trying to get my attention.

"You and your brother have a beautiful bond. Do you have any more siblings?" Violet asked me while leaning over the table.

I stayed quiet and saw the man bringing the food that we ordered. He placed my chocolate croissant and sweet tea in front of me and placed the black coffee in front of Violet.

"Silent treatment huh? Your little brother was way more talkative. He would be fun to fight..." Violet chuckled a bit and I glared at her.

"Don't say shit about Killua." My eyes pierced through her and I saw her lips curl up into a smile.

"You're cute little face doesn't match your attitude." She took one of her nails and ran it down the side of my face and then licked her finger.

"What do fuck do you want you geezer." I continued on eating my croissant and saw her lean back on the chair and sigh.