Y/n The Noona!

Heyy! A/n here...this chapter was suggested by @bts_ismylife_7! Thank you for the lovely suggestion!

Y/n pov:
I am alone in my house today because bts has gone to a club and after what happened last time I don't even wanna step in there!.... I was going through a magazine when I got a call!
??: hello! Is this y/n?
Y/n: yes who is this?
??: hey it's Yuta! U remember me right?
Y/n: yah I remember... Why did u call?
?? : u see your brothers are in the club and they are a bit- no no they are REALLY drunk right now! And I am struggling to take care of them... Can u come and get them!
Y/n: THEY ARE DRUNK!... aishhhh fine I'll come!
I asked the driver to drive the van and I took Alfredo ( your security ) just incase! We drove to the club! I got down and went inside! Everyone was giving dirty looks I managed to find Yuta! And he took me to bts! Man they were drunk GOOD!
V: ohh myyy gooddd who are you....you look like y/n!!!
Jungkook: maybe she has a secret twin!
Y/n: what noo! I AM Y/N!
Jimin: but y/n is at home!
Y/n: yah but she came to get you guys!
Jin and suga: noonnaaaaa! Let's go to the mall!
Y/n: did u just call me noona? And we can't go to the mall it's like almost eleven!
Jhope: you are no fun!!
Y/n: heyyyy!
Namjoon: I know let's get ice cream!!
Yuta: good luck with them.... I am going bye!
Saying that he went away!
Y/n: you guys are coming home with me nowww!
Jungkook: y/n is no fun at all!!!
Y/n: IN THE CAR NOW!
Namjoon: aishhh so bad!
I pushed them into the van they couldn't even walk straight!
During the drive they were talking nonsense! And some of them were even gibberish.
We reached home I pushed them into the mansion and locked it...MY JOB was complete! Now they can do anything they want inside the house!
I left them and went upstairs! I changed into pajamas and hopped on my bed! After a while I heard some gunshots! Were we under attack?
I rushed downstairs and what I saw made me reallyyyy angryyyy! Bts were shooting each other and they were escaping from the shots!
Y/n: stoppppp!
I shouted... They got scared and they looked at me!
Y/n: are you guys crazyyy! Why are you shooting each other!!!
Jungkook: it's a game of tag whoever gets shot first they'll win.
Y/n: well you'll loose your life too!! Give me all your weapons NOW!
Bts: nooooooooo!
Y/n: ok fine then I'll call dad and say that  u guys we're sooo drunk that u were gonna shoot me!
Jin: whyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Y/n: give it!
They gave their guns to me and I kept it in the drawer! When I turned around they vanished! Where did they go?
I shrugged it off and I sat on the couch! Man they are the worst drunk people to handle!
After a while I heard glasses shattering... I rushed to the kitchen and saw Jungkook and Jin breaking the glass!
Y/n: guyssss stopppp! What are youuu doing!
Jin: hungryyyyyy!
Jungkook: fooodddd!
Jin: coookkk!
Y/n: what are you? Babies! And I can't cook!
Now I have to find a way to make them go to sleep! But how they are so restless! I peeked out and I saw the others prank calling.... I need help! I know blackpink! 🖤💖
I called everyone and told them to come fast and woke them up... Hehe!
After 10 minutes the bell rang... Blackpink!
Jhope: noooonaaa give me my gun!
Y/n: huhh why!
Jhope: invaders are here!
Y/n: srsly! U r one of the hyungs!
I scoffed making my way to the door!
Jisoo Jennie Rosé and Lisa were standing there with their pajamas on and half asleep!
Jisoo: why did u call us?
Y/n: u see bts are drunk and I need u to help me!
Lisa: noo way they are soo scary they might shoot me!
Y/n: their guns are with me don't worry!
Jennie: so you woke us up for BABYSITTING!!
ROSÉ: SRSLY Y/N!
y/n: plsss!
Blackpink: fiinnee!
Y/n: look so the plan is we have a big room in the first floor! And we have to lure them in there! And make them sleep!
Jisoo: ok sounds easy!
She told with a confident look but as soon as her eyes fell on Jin suga and namjoon playing tag her face had a confused look!
Jisoo:I take that back!
It took us almost four hours to lure them in the big bed! They kept on running away.... Man was that hard!
After finally getting them in one place Blackpink slept off in the couch and when I was about to go to sleep in my room... Jimin spoke up!
Jimin: I want a good night kiss from my sister! Or else I'll run away!
Bts: me toooo!
Aishhh are they babies! I kissed all of them in their cheeks! And went away!

Hooofff I am sooo relieved now...I went downstairs for some water and when I saw the living room I was about to faint!.... I forgot I have to clean all their mess up! Everything was torn or broken! This night was sooo not my night!

Heyyy guysss thx for reading.... If u have any suggestion u can tell me.... I'll try my best!

Anyway thank you!
Luv you💜💜💜💜💜💜