Part 34 - A Difficult Patient

* Hadrian's POV *
He towered over me with his wings out, before he seemed to calm and retract them to rest by his sides "I've heard a lot about you, you know". I stared up at him "all good things I hope", he scoffed "how could they not be when they come from my son", I laughed and rolled my eyes "definitely debatable then". He looked down at me confused "how so?", I just stared for a second wondering if he was joking but when he didn't move I replied "he's an ass, I'm sure you're proud he's just like you", I smiled and fluttered my eyes.

Glaring he stood straight once again "well he certainly thought more about you", with that his eyes trifled to the corner of the cell with a sigh. It was an obvious trap but what else did I have to do right now, I raised an eyebrow playing along. He faked a shocked expression "don't tell me you don't know?", I laughed at his foul acting skills "he has an obsessive crush shocker". He shook his head and chuckled "that's what you think it is?", I rolled my eyes again "I know it is". He stopped laughing at looked my straight in the eyes, I placed a blank mask over my features and inwardly smirked when I noticed him shiver slightly "well from what he's told me and his letters he loves you".

This time I just looked him up and down uninterested "yeah sure". He sighed and groaned "it's true, it's pathetic", I didn't say anything but he continued to monologue "it stared with a crush but then when you got with riddle, he always talks about how infuriating it is to see with Riddle, how he wished it was him that could make you laugh, him that made your day, how riddle doesn't appreciate what he has, how he doesn't deserve you, how he wished he could talk to you but he got jealous and messed it all up". I was slightly shocked but didn't let a thing past my bored expression, I faced a yawn and looked into the different cells behind him that were littered with bones.

Looking back at him I just put on a shocked face "oh sorry was that supposed to occupy me? Shock me perhaps?". He glared before smirking and walking out of the cell, not looking back he said "I have to grab something I'll be right back". I sighed and looked around for anything that might help me escape but the cells were built well. I was still chained up with no magic and there was only one steel door for an exit which Lucius was probably on the other side of. I thought about what he said but decided to think on it another time, I was worried about what he had done with Orcus but I know if I ask I won't get a straight answer. One thing is for sure he's going to regret messing with me, I hope Tom and the others get here soon so it will finally get interesting.

A few minutes later he came back with a bag, his wand and a chair he was dragging across the cold tiled floor. He reached my cell and placed the bag on the chair before setting his wand down and pulling out a dagger. "Nice choice, I like ring daggers personally but still a good choice. Maybe I'll show you a few of my collection when I bust out of here". He rolled his eyes and looked down at me "now your gonna be have or it's going to hurt and I'd rather not damage my sons gift", I growled "I'm no ones gift or property", he slashed the blade across my cheek, and I could feel my cold cheek heating and the blood trickling out, down my cheek.

"Get it now?", I glare at him and then smirked "I'd say go to hell but I don't want you there while I enslave it", he rolled his eyes "teens are so dramatic, anyway now training begins". I stare at him growling slightly "what do you do if draco says he wants to kiss you", I smirked "fuck off I have a boyfriend". He slapped his fans across the fresh cut, it stung but I kept a smirk on my face.

"Try again", I smiled "sorry your right, I say Ew go away". He walked forward with a dagger in hand and pressed a blade against my forehead with it slowly digging in "wrong again". I smiled up at him "you're right I say sure", he looked shocked and took the dagger back slightly "I knew you were reasonabl-", "then when he comes close, I curse him to feel unbearable pain". He glared and dug the blade Back into my forehead, slowly dragging it down so it sliced a line my forehead and into my cheek, just missing my eye. "Brat", I smirk up at him despite the pain "senile old man who stole barbies hair cut".

He smirked but I could hear the grinding of his teeth, he put the blade down and picked up his wand "let's try something else, starting off easy". He sits on the chair about a meter away from me with his wand pointing straight at my chest "what do you do if Draco tells you to do anything". I laughed and smiled up at him "you know it's funny, you think you can scare me but here's the thing, I was isolated and hated my whole childhood, the whole isolation by yourself cell thing isn't new to me.My siblings constantly practiced spells on me and beat me up, I can take the pain because of that I know how powerful I am, and now that I've found my voice you're not going to silence me, I spent too long without it. I'm Hadrian Sirius Potter soon to be Potter- Black, and I do what I want when I want does that answer your question old man?"

His wings flew out from his sides and he smirked "you'll be a perfect Malfoy when you learn that your a powerless submissive who needs to know his place" he pointed his want and fired a crucio to my chest and held it. The pain felt like while- hot knives piercing my skin, I screamed but refused to cry in front of him, after a few seconds I stopped screaming and glared at him without letting out a sound.