30.

the next day..

Sana's POV.

I groaned when i stood up on the bed, it's been a day and the pain was supposed to go away but.. it still feels like hell. I admit that i liked what happened but i feel a little bit of regret because i am having a hard time to walk normally!!!

I reached the front of the school gate and i bit my lower lip, it hurts. Argh i think i should head back home and rest but i couldn't stand a day without seeing her, is she that special to me? gosh, what the hell is wrong with me. I let out a deep breath and i should endure the pain i'm feeling on my lower part since it's my fault for teasing her like that anyway, i get what i deserve bitches.

"you're early" i heard someone mumble beside me and it made me flinch, i looked at her and slyly smiled. "you're here early too" i said and she looked at me also, she patted my head and it makes me feel safe.. "i'm glad" she said and i felt my heart beating fast just like what i felt yesterday, "why?" i asked her and cling on her arm like i used to, she smiled at me and i swear to god that it's the most beautiful smile i had ever seen.

"because you're changing into a better version of yourself" she said with that beautiful smile on her lips, i can't help but to shed tears after hearing those words. She chuckled and wiped it, "why are you being like that all of sudden?" i asked her again as my tears can't stop from falling, she caressed my hair.

"because you deserve to be treated well Sana and i'm happy seeing you becoming a better person" she mumbled and wiped my tears using her thumb, if only i can sob here like a child i would do it but, other students arrived so it will be embarrassing if i did that. "stop crying shibainu" she said and laughed a bit, i smiled with tears in my eyes as i smack her arm. "yaaah, stop calling me that" i said with a laugh, she can't stop laughing also and i feel so safe being with her. I don't assume anything because i know, me and her are just good friends.. with benefits.

"i'm also happy too" i said and it made her stop from laughing and smiled at me, i can't help it but to smile back at her. She's so precious.. "why?" she asked, i giggled, "because you're also becoming a better version of yourself" i said and it made her chuckle, "you just copy what i said earlier" she said, i laughed and i feel like i'm the happiest person around her.

"noooo, but seriously Tzu.. i'm happy seeing you becoming a better version of yourself" i said and she messed my hair, "it's all because of you" she suddenly said and it made me shock, did i heard that right?? because of me???

"what?" i asked her, she chuckled and shook her head. "nothing, let's go to class" she said so i nodded with a smile but deep inside, i am screaming because of happiness after hearing what she said. I heard that right yet she kepts on denying it, what a sheep Chou Tzu.