24

AN: there had been a 5 month time skip. It is now august.

"Come on B.!" George shouted as he ran down the completely dry and new painted stairs, which had been finished by Esbeth a few days back.

"George!" She whined as she wiped her eye out of fatigue, being forced down the stairs.

She looked around the shop, and saw that over the last few days, almost all of the shelves had been painted and filled, making the shop almost complete.

She trailed down the stairs, and saw a few red heads standing together in a bunch.

What was the date?

Shit. The Twenty Second.

She immediately woke up more, realizing that it was their 9 month anniversary, and she had meant to get a gift yesterday, but she had to finish painting the stairs, and forgot.

"Oh you guys!" Her cheeks turned red as she walked down the stairs, seeing Molly and Arthur holding a messy, carrot cupcake; Esbeth's favorite.

She quickly realized that George was probably excepting something too, or else he wouldn't have done this.

"Here you go." Molly said calmly, handing her the cupcake.

Esbeth took it from her with wary, knowing Molly could still be mad at her, for she had been passive aggressive since Esbeth dropped out.

She took a bite, and it was deliciously made, moist and dense on the Inside, with raisins and walnuts mixed into the batter.

She re wrapped it, and placed it on the counter next to the cash register.

"So, I was thinking we could go to the burrow for lunch, and then we could walk around hogsmeade till' nighttime, and you guys can get the flat to yourselves?" Fred asked.

Everyone nodded, and Ginny grabbed onto Harry's arm, asking him too.

"Arthur, can I have the floo powder?" Molly asked, contracting her hand violently.

"Hey, Ginny! Come over here!" Esbeth shouted from the stairs.

Ginny jogged over, and everyone made their way to the fireplace except for Ginny and Esbeth.

"Ginny, I forgot. I forgot to get him something." Esbeth said, worried and upset that she could've forgotten.

"Esbeth!" Ginny said, surprised that she would've forgotten.

"I know, but I can't go back to the burrow I have to get him something!" She said in a rush.

"Guys! We're staying for a bit, I want Esbeth to do my nails and makeup." Ginny shouted to her family.

Everyone nodded, in agreement and made their way to the burrow, as Ginny and Esbeth ran out of the shop, and through diagon alley.

"Flourish and blots? He's been wanting a fantastic  beasts  book for a awhile now?" Ginny said, obviously not upset anymore.

"Sure!" Esbeth rushed into the book store, and startled the few people there.

"Sir!" Esbeth shouted at the clerk who was calmly reading a book at the desk behind the register.