seven

( SEVEN )
( TACO TRIPS )
tw: none

it was currently one day before sage had to board her plane to London and of course she was anxious. she was anxious because of meeting the people that made her the happiest. and because of her bad anxiety, she was definitely going to be worrying more than ever. she would also overthink way to much about literally anything. it was hard for her to get out of her comfort zone just once, but doing it multiple times is just to overwhelming for her. with her past and all the trauma she had, her anxiety is severely worse. she tries to brush it off but sometimes it doesn't work. but just for this trip, she was going to try her hardest to not let her anxiety take her away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"IM SO NERVOUS! im finally meeting you after 4 1/2 years!" sage was currently packing her last items while taking to tubbo.

"I know but im worried about your anxiety! you know how it always ends up.."

"tubbo, ill be fine. trust me. I already took my anxiety pills."

"okay then. but remember to always stay calm!"

"yes tubbo i know. im 21 i got this."

"sure. but i need to start my stream soon with wilbur, techno, Tommy, and big q. do you wanna join us?"

"what are you guys gonna play?"

"jackbox and maybe ill hop on the smp for awhile."

"honestly im down."

"okay! let me send you the room code and join when I tell you too!"

"okay tubbo. while your setting up, ill get ready. AND i'll also mute myself!" sage got up quickly and booted her pc up. while tubbo was doing the introduction of his stream, sage looked back at old photos of herself and old memories of her and tubbo in general.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tubs <3

hey tubs! i'm gonna have to bail for today's stream. schlatt wants to take me to eat tacos :((

it's okay! just remember to stay safe

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"why the fuck did I even agree?" it was about to be 3am when schlatt got to her house. she was exhausted and she knew going to get tacos at 3 wasn't the best idea but she did it anyways.

"well hello sage."

"hello kind sir. would you like to take me to get tacos?"

"no the fuck?"

"fuck you."

"hurry up and get in the car."

"bet."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it took about 15 minutes to get to the taco drive thru but it felt so much longer. while schlatt was driving, him and sage were screaming the lyrics to sweater weather by the neighbourhood. they didnt care if old people would yell at them, they were just enjoying life.

they finally arrived to their destination and they ordered their deluxe pack tacos

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wait so your going to London tomorrow and you didnt tell me? OR EVEN ASK ME TO GO WITH YOU?" schlatt just found out that sage was going to London and he was angry. not the angry because he wasnt going, the angry because she's up at 3 am eating tacos while her flight leave in  5 hours. but schlatt was also one of sage's oldest friends. he was her friend since middle school so he knew practically everything about her. he obviously wasn't happy at all. she should be getting sleep, relaxing, or reading to calm herself down.. BUT NO. she was in a car eating a taco talking about her mental state AT 3 IN THE MORNING.

"HEY IM SORRY! I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME WITH YOU!"

"that is not a valid excuse!"

"look. i'm sorry! let me finish my taco and then you can drop me off at my house."

"fine. but please, you should stop doing this. your supposed to be relaxing or sleeping for your trip! if you get bad anxiety like when we went to washington for school, thats on you, not me."

"fuck sakes okay."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sageflores
hey sage's twitter! i took her phone
but if sage tweets out about her anxiety
of flying, don't blame it on me!
ANYWAYS FOLLOW @ jschlatt

sageflores hey sage's twitter! i took her phone but if sage tweets out about her anxiety of flying, don't blame it on me! ANYWAYS FOLLOW @ jschlatt

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AN: SHORTISH CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT HER TRIP TO BE IN ONE WHOLE CHAPTER SO YEAH! COMMENT SOME SCENARIOS FOR THIS STORIE