CHAPTER 18

ROSE'S P.O.V

"Well, it's a good thing he brought you with him, otherwise when his grandfather dies, he doesn't get any inheritance from his grandpa, and it goes to his close cousin." she (Abigail) said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Mr. Andrews told me you know... You know Ethan does not really love you, he's keeping you for the inheritance and you know his bed is so soft and he's amazing in bed..." she said smirking and winking.

Before I could say anything, she said something to me.

"Well, it was nice knowing you Rose Williams. It is time for Mr Andrews's tablets." she said and walked upstairs.

I got up, from where I was seated and went to Ethan's room. It was obviously night and Ethan was not in his room.

I stood on the balcony staring into the night and the stars in the sky... Hoping to find peace and quiet.

Notlong Ethan came in.

"Did you have supper already?" he asked, and I nodded(lie). "Rose?!" he asked, and I turned around.

He was getting undressed, so it is a wonder why he never saw me shake my head.

"Rose, I know you're still angry, but can you please inform me whether you ate or not?" he asked. "No Ethan I didn't eat. I'm not in the mood to eat regardless of whether you are going to beg and plead I don't care." I spoke. "Look Rose...." he said. "I want to hear nothing from you. Ethan now leaves me alone. "I said.

He sighed and walked away. I stayed on the balcony until he decided to bother me again....

"Rose...." he started off... "What do you want now again Ethan?" I asked. "I wanted to tell you it's getting cold, and you have a short sleeve dress on and that you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." he said. "No, I'll sleep on the floor, and you can take the bed." I spoke.

"Sleep on the bed Rose, it's not like it's going to bite you." he said. "Firstly, I don't know with whom you slept on the bed so no I'm not sleeping on the bed." I spoke. "I don't even wanna know where you got the idea that I slept with someone on this bed, but can I promise you I never slept with anyone since the day we got married. Now can you please sleep on the bed?" he said.

I do not know why I felt like he told me the truth but instead of prolonging the argument I stopped talking and got onto the bed.

Next morning

When I woke up, I saw the room was empty meaning NO ETHAN! YIPPEE! His blankets were folded and, in the corner, next to the cupboard. I turned to my bed side and saw a letter.

DEAR WIFE

I know you are wondering where I am, well I went to do work. I hope you enjoyed your sleep and that you rested well. I will be back soon and please eat something. You can also visit grandpa.

Love yours...

Ethan, your husband.

#Your breakfast is in the kitchen.

I got out of the bed and made the bed right then I went to the shower, then went downstairs. My feet hurt so badly so I decided to walk barefoot.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Abigail asked.

I never answered because I know I will end up in prison. I ate and then went up to Mr Andrews.

"Morning Mr Andrews." I spoke. "Good morning, dear and it's Grandpa to you." he said laughing slightly. "How are you doing Grandpa?" I asked. "Happy now that my granddaughter is here," he said.

We chatted for a while until Ethan came in.

"Good morning grandpa." he said, kissing his grandfather on the forehead. "Good morning, babe." he said, kissing me on my lips.

Seriously

"Morning Ethan." his grandpa and myself Said the same time. "Babes where is your shoes?" he asked me. "My heels are hurting my feet and I didn't bring other shoes." I spoke. "Where's your other shoes?" he asked. "London." I spoke.

"Let's go buy you new shoes," he said. "No, no it's not needed." I spoke. "You are not walking barefoot Rose, this is unacceptable." he said. "Ethan it's fine really." I spoke. "Sweetheart I think you should listen to him Rose." Mr Andrews said.

I stood and told Mr Andrews I will visit him as soon as we return from the mall. Ethan went to the room I am not sure what for, so I went downstairs.... When I reached the lounge, I massaged my feet.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't massage your own feet." a guy who looked in his late 20's said. "Well, my feet are sore and in pain." I spoke. "Well then let me massage it for you." he said. "No, no it's fine please don't." I said but this guy refused...

I hate it when other people touch my feet, he bent down and started massaging my feet.

"What's going on here?" Ethan said angrily coming from the stairs. "Well hello to you too, dear cousin." he said. "Joshua?" Ethan said. "Yep, it's your one and only cousin." he (Joshua) said. "What are you doing here?" he (Ethan) asked. "Visiting grandpa," he said.

"Oh. This is my wife, Rose." Ethan said. "Hi Rose, I'm Ethan's closest cousin Joshua," he said. "Nice to meet you. "I said. "Anyway, we need to get going." Ethan said. "No problem, dude." Joshua said.

AT THE MALL

**************************