𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎

you stood at the top of the grand staircase watching over your fiancé stephen as he spoke with the god of thunder himself

he opened a portal and out fell loki, the god of mischief. how stephen had managed to imprison a skilled master of asgardian sorcery, you would never know.
"you can handle him from here" your fiancé's voice was as cold as the glare he set upon loki.
"remind me again why you used your spinny thing on my brother?" thor asked whilst mimicking stephen's movements, making you giggle lightly against your hand.
stephen began walking up the stairs towards you, and looked over his shoulder.
"he asked my fiancé y/n here," he motioned towards you. "whether she was wearing a matching set" stephen cringed as recited loki's words, making the mischievous man smirk.
"brother! what have i told you about attempting to court other men's maidens" thor scolded his brother as he dragged him out the front door by his ear.
you turned towards you fiancé, bursting into laughter as you met his eyes.
"i have a feeling i'm going to have to get used to this sort of situation"
stephen pulled your hands into his own, twiddling with your large engagement ring.
"you'll have lots of experience by the time i call you my wife"