Last Part (Bonus)

Time was always speedy but never so healing. Days were also bright but never so radiant. Nights were always peaceful but never so cozy. Kim Taehyung was always satisfied but never so happy. You were always cheerful but never so content.

Life after marriage bought so many changes in you. Earlier it was just you and your dad but now you had two families to love and to get loved from. Though you weren't a self centred person, but now you think about your family of six, which includes Jungkook too, before yourself. You can't be more happy about doing that though.

You thought that this was it. This was your extreme happiness level but you were proved wrong when Ana and Seokjin had a boy child, Hyungwoo, after a year and a half of their marriage. That little bubble of happiness evoked strange feelings within you, with his big shiny eyes, small round hands and bright sunshine like smile.

Holding him close to you, you smiled with all your heart and looked at Taehyung ardently. "I don't think that you are ready for a child." He teased you making you frown at him but that was just his words because his actions spoke otherwise. Six months after Hyungwoo's birth, the Kim family was embraced with the news of your pregnancy too.

You, more than anyone else, jumped up and down in happiness and that's when your new journey started, with him. You being you, were taken extra care of by everyone. Ana was way more mature than you during her pregnancy, but your hormones kicked you in the worst ways and because of that, not just Taehyung but everyone including his mom, dad, Ana, Seokjin, Jungkook and even Jimin and Liz were attentive of you. They can't just trust you alone. That's it.

"But why can't I have pizzaaaaa! Unnie also had it during her time. Why are you all being so unfair to me? Why?" You whined, moving away your head when Taehyung tried to feed you some porridge. "That's because she was healthy enough to have it once in a while but you are not." Mrs Kim blinked her eyes innocently, holding a glass of juice for you which made you nauseous even while looking at it.

"But I can't eat this. No! Not in this life." You shook your head, crossing your arms and resting it over your six months baby bump. "You will have to eat it." Taehyung glared at you angrily and you too glared back at him but it lasted for a few seconds until hot tears brimmed on your eyes and you sniffed. Seokjin immediately looked up at you followed by Ana, who was struggling to feed a crying Hyunwoo.

"Y/n.." Taehyung panicked and before he could say anything, you started crying loudly. Taehyung gulped and looked at Seokjin who passed him a disgusted look. "You made her cry for the fifth time during this important phase of her life. I didn't raise you well Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin scolded him.

"But what can I do if she keeps getting so many mood swings. I didn't even say anything to her." Taehyung defended himself. Hyunwoo, who was crying by now, stopped doing so and looked at you with his big teary eyes. Your cries made the baby quiet and Ana struggled to keep her chuckles inside while the two brothers kept arguing on the dining table.

"Yaah! I am crying here so can you all please pay attention to me instead?!" You wailed, wiping your cheeks and sobbed again until Mrs Kim patted your hairs, telling you to stop crying. Seokjin sided Taehyung and sat beside you and fed you with porridge instead. Taehyung threw a judgemental look at you and his brother, before sitting beside Ana and distracted himself with his nephew instead.

||

Jungkook gulped a lump down his throat as he opened the refrigerator. He looked at you with a pleading gaze. "I am not giving you her number if you don't give me that ice-cream. Right now. Jeon Jungkook!!" You smirked, leaning back on the kitchen counter as you saw your best friend, bringing out a large box of mint chocolate ice cream.