Chapter 14

Sky almost had steam coming out of his ears when he called Stella and she didn't pick up his call for the fifth time in a row. Leaving her a not so nice voicemail, he put his phone in his pocket. "We're going after her" Sky stated. He counted on Silva to tell him off but was surprised when Silva told him he would join them.

Sky was like a son to Saul Silva, which meant that he would do everything in his power to see him happy again and the only way to establish that would be to get Michelle back.

Meanwhile in the First World, Michelle hurried the two girls to her house to grab her car to see Danny at the hospital. While driving like a madwoman, Stella saw Sky had called her five times. Pulling up at the hospital, Stella told Bloom and Michelle to go ahead and that she would park the car. Michelle immediately rushed over to the entrance while Bloom was hot on her heals.

After parking the car, Stella decided to call Sky. The latter immediately picking up the call and started screaming at her. "Stella, where the hell is Michelle?!" "Calm down, Sky. Please meet us at the hospital on 52nd street. Michelle really needs you and Riven right now. Text me when you get there." Quickly hanging up before he could scream at her again, she looked at her phone, saw the room number and went on to find her best friend's mate.

Michelle was crying her eyes out when she saw Danny. He looked so incredibly fragile. Bloom was trying to comfort her but it didn't do much. When Stella saw how incredibly broken Michelle was, she texted Sky to hurry up. To her luck she immediately received a response that they were there. Arriving at the entrance, she saw Sky, Riven, mr. Silva and ms. Dowling. Quickly rushing over to them, she told the two boys: "Look, I know you're mad at me right now and I'm sorry I didn't tell you or stopped her, but she really needed to come. Just please come with me right now."

Riven and Sky had already felt the heartbreak and sadness their mate felt as soon as they entered the First World, so they decided to handle Stella later. Their mate needed them now. Seeing her crying while Bloom hugged her, broke their hearts. Bloom on the other hand got pale as a sheet as soon as she spotted the two specialists. Mouthing an "I'm sorry" to both boys she carefully handed her sister over to them as soon as they got close enough.

"Princess, what happened?" Riven carefully asked as soon as he enveloped her in a hug. "I'm so sorry, I just - Danny - and..." Michelle hiccuped before breaking down completely while in her mate's embrace. "Ssssh, calm down, princess. Do you want to sit down?" Riven asked. All anger at her going to the First World without telling them had vanished. All he wanted now, was to see her smile.

Seeing Sky still standing behind Riven, she turned to him and asked "Can I please have a hug?" Quickly picking up his girl, he hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head "It's all going to be okay, love"

Michelle calmed down a lot after Sky and Riven had arrived. They had sat down with her in the middle while she was tucked under Sky's arm with Riven's hand on her thigh and let her explain what was wrong. Realizing they can't really blame her, Bloom or Stella for leaving, seeing the urgency of the situation, they quickly calmed down as well. They were now just happy they could be there for her, while she needed them most.