Chapter 13.5 (???)

Verloren Alptraum De Nadir

That is my real name. I am just a child that born in the noble family. Ever since I remember,my father abused to me and my mother.

My mother always protect me by shielding herself and hugging my small body that is only six years old.

She always gave me a pathetic smile and always telling me a lie that I'm going to be fine.

I don't remember my parents names.

To me,they are just the people who brought me into this world. Being the only heir of Alptraum family,everyone seek perfection to you.

You are just a puppet for them while they move you with strings.

Getting everything perfect. Human affection and hug is just a luxury thing for me. I'm jealous to the kids who smile happily with their parents.

Why can't I be like them?

The glass slowly start to crack in my mind.

My mother raped me at my thirteen birthday. That when the glass in my mind completely shatter.

Love? What is love?

I don't understand a single thing anymore. It starting to make me wonder what is even emotions.

My mother completely become a psycho who raped her son every night. People just watch the scene without even thinking at help me.

My father died when I was twenty years old. For the first time,I'm glad that one of the annoying thing got died.

My mother killed me after that. That woman become insane day by day that her brain only filled with shit.

But I'm not scared of death. It's rather comfortable for me.

As if god hate me,the next day I open my eyes. I greeted with the whole town filled with blood and my mother dead body is beside me. I realized that I become a monster.

A monster who is just a killing machine.

I torture and kill people for my own amsument. Many years passed.

Soon I become famous curse in Jujutsu world as 'God Of Curses:Verloren'.

It doesn't matter whatever others call to me. I want someone to hug me and tell me that everything is going to fine. That was my only request.

That's when I met you at the hospital,Y/N.

When I carry baby you,you didn't even cry or look at me in fear. You just gave me a bright smile that everything is going to be fine.

That's when I decided to stay by your side and protect you any cost. I don't want this warming feeling to my chest disappear.

It pains me whatever I saw you cry. I love you,Y/N.

I don't want to be lonely anymore. You always hug and gave me affection that I always dreamed. I am happy for the first time when I'm stay beside you.

Y/N,you are like a sun that always shine in my eyes. I want to protect you and your smile even if it kills me.

I'm just a curse who kill people for amsument but you accept me who I am.

One thing that I can tell you is that.

I love you so much,Y/N L/N.