Epilogue

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

With confident steps she entered the building where her temporary residence was , the jingling of keys and her breathing was the only thing heard on the front door of the apartment.

entering inside she sighed loudly while plopping down on the couch. Ringing sound of her phone made her furrow but a bright smile made its way when she saw the number making her laugh lightly.

"Asslam o alikum Baba"she greeted .

"Walikum aslam beta ap ki flight kitna baja ki hai"Ikram Baig asked excitedly, making her chuckle.

(Walikum aslam daughter on what time your flight is going to land)

"Baba ap ya baat bechla 1 ghanta main 10 bar call kar ka poch chuka hain"she said while the sweet smile didn't leave her lips even for once.

(Baba you asked me the same question for 10 times in an hour)

"kya karu aap ko miss bhi tu bohat karta hun"he replied sadly making her gulp.

(what should I do I miss you alot)

"main bhi ap ko bohat miss karti hun Baba iska bad main ap ko chodh ka kahin nahi jao gi"she replied with a determination in her voice making him chuckle.

(I miss you too Baba I will not go anywhere leaving you alone)

"Ab tu ap kisi aur ki ho jae gi meri jaan 2 saal besabri sa intezar kiya hai kisi na"he said, making her close her eyes when she remembered him.

(now you are going to be someone else's someone waited 2 years for you)

"par apki beti tu main hamesha rahon gi mere pyari baba"she said trying to make the emotional atmosphere normal again.

(but I'll be your daughter forever my lovely father)

"han bahi ab main tu puri zindagi ka liya phas gya"he said dramatically making her laugh.

(ya I know that I am stuck with you forever)

"Acha beta main rakhata hun aur han hum sab ap ka wait kar raha hain jaldi aye ga"he said, hanging up the phone while she closed her eyes remembering his words.

(ok I am hanging up now and list we all are waiting for you impatiently come soon)

"2 saal besabri se intezar kiya hai kisi na"

(someone waited 2 years impatiently for you)

🖤🖤🖤

"Mr and Mrs Salar tum dono ko main  chodunga nahi"Haider's loud voice echoed in the Khan Haveli making every worker startled.

(Mr and Mrs Salar I won't leave you both)

"Drama queen itna kyun chila raha ho bacha ko rula diya"Basma said smacking his head from the back while holding Inaya's two year old son Burhan who was wailing loudly because of his loud voice.