superfluity

superfluity
/ˌsuːpəˈfluːɪti/
noun: superfluity; plural noun: superfluities
an unnecessarily or excessively large amount or number of something.

superfluity/ˌsuːpəˈfluːɪti/noun: superfluity; plural noun: superfluitiesan unnecessarily or excessively large amount or number of something

Glendale, AZ
Sunday 22nd July
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Howcome we are here today guys?" Dr. Eugene asked as she looked at her clients for today.

Soraya sighed before looking to her father out of the corner of her eye and then looking back at Dr. Eugene.

"Well recently I've discovered that my father who has been non-apparent in my life actually hasn't been non-apparent since he's my therapist."

"Ex-therapist, correct Dr. Harris?" Isaac nodded, "what made you tell Miss. Valentine that she was your daughter?"

"I was fired or quit in a way, I told her boyfriend about her life knowing she wouldn't do it herself and it wouldn't be done. I understand it wasn't my place to do such a thing but I felt like it was right and I still stand by that it was. I wanted to maintain a relationship with her now that I'm not her therapist anymore."

"Why did you feel like he agreed to know?"

Isaac was calm and composed whilst Soraya was a ball of nerves, "he loves Soraya as she does him, she wouldn't tell him I knew she wouldn't until she saw that he'd never leaved her. She hadn't told him about his past nor had she told him about her mental disorder in fear that he'd leave, by telling him I showed her he wouldn't. She told him she loved him, because she saw that he really loved her."

Soraya knew he was correct, she looked down at her blue denim jeans not knowing what to say.

"What do you think, Valentine?" Soraya didn't want to say anything but decided that she came to this session willingly, she wasn't being forced anymore so she had to speak up now.

"He's correct, he's always correct, he knows he is." Soraya sighed, "he knows be better than I know myself."

"Your boyfriend or your father?" Isaac kept his face on Dr. Eugene not prepared to look at his daughter.

"Both."

"Nobody knows you better than you know yourself, Soraya." Isaac said in his therapy tone.

Despite not owning the job anymore it wasn't just a job it was his life and it'd always remain in him.

"Do you agree with him, Valentine?" Soraya shrugged.

"I don't have to tell them what i'm thinking or how I feel they can see it."

"Just because we can read emotions well, daughter, that doesn't mean we know you better than you know yourself." Soraya loved the way he managed to do freely call her his daughter. She always felt like there was some type of attachment that she had to the therapist but she never knew what. He aggravated her heavily and often bickered with him like children because they bumped heads a lot. But Soraya understood everything he did or said was just in his best interest. He was always bad about showing his emotions.