𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

I peel off the bandages and see the bruises i got from the Burned one

I peel off the bandages and see the bruises i got from the Burned one. I grab the cold towel from my dresser and press it against it. I wince at the sting. The door of the room opens and Stella walks into our room.

"I told you." She says and i look ar her weirdly.

I shake my head in confusion. "Told me what?" I ask her.

She glares at me. "I told you to not promise things you can't keep. You promised me Saturn." And she walks closer to me. "You promised me that there was nothing going on between you and Sky, but even a blind person can see it."

I snort at her stupid sentence. "Stella, blind persons can't see anything. That's why they're blind."

She takes another step closer to me and grabs the cold towel that i'm holding agains the bruise. She pushes it against my ribs and i almost fall down in pain.

"S-Stella stop it! What on earth are you doing?!" And i grab her wrist and shove it away from me.

She throws away the towel and looks me dead in the eye. "I'm making sure you get what you deserve."

————

Terra and Sky walk out of the greenhouse. Terra winks at me and walks away. Sky and i stay there standing together.

I smile at him a bit. "So, hows Silva doing?"

He looks down in sadness. "I honestly don't know Saturn. He's got wounds all over his body, he's lucky he made it out of the woods alive." He sighs.

"The Zanbaq is slowing down the infection but if they don't find that Burned One soon, he's gonna die." Sky looks at me and i see the sorrow in his eyes.

I walk up at him and pull him into a hug, i know Stella doesn't like it but i have to be there for him, Sky can really use the emotional support.

He wraps his arms around my waist and i flinch from the pain i feel from the bruises. I hope Sky doesn't notice but it is too late. He loosens himself from the hug and wraps his hands loosely around my waist instead.

He looks at me with a pointed look. "Saturn, what's going on?"

I sigh and look away. "Nothing Sky, really don't worry about it."

He grabs my waist tighter and i flinch from pain.

"Now i'm asking again, what's going on?" Sky says.

I sigh but tell him the truth anyways. "When that Burned One pulled me to the ground i fell on something hard. And now..." and i roll up my shirt and let him see the big bruises on my ribs.