CHAPTER-17

"There's nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy. Or more exasperated. Or more... secure."

When we enter the airport after the security check. All female specie, and I mean it, all of them, not even minding their age, look at him like they goona eat him alive.

This time my possessiveness provokes and said;

You are Ishika Kapoor, and he is YOUR husband. So you have only the rights to look at him, stare at him, and drool at him.

No one else.

So babes this is time to show the world who he belongs.

I took a deep breath.

And intertwine our hands. And glare at all the female specie and they soon realized what they were doing and back off.

Huh!!!

What they think of themselves?

I smirk and glare at the same time.

Ranveer seems surprised, so first he looks at our hands then me, then again our hands and then me. Then he seems to realize what it is. So I thought of removing them, but only to see his hold tightens and he smiles widely. That he won a lottery.

What with this smile.

I don't know so; I simply shake my head and make our way to the airplane.

It's a long flight.

 I ask, no order him to sleep because he still need rest, so the entire flight he is sleeping holding my hand and I did my work, basically, I can't able to focus on my work so I did what I always wants to do.

Hihihhihihi.

I continusly stared at him and yeah, I take some pictures of him and our both, selfies.

Though entire time he was sleeping and I am takings his snaps, because if he was waked I can't able to do that...

We land at Delhi in midnight.

We took a cab as we don't want anyone to know about our coming.

We, basically me wants to give them surprise, as I asked them that I will take more days and here I am standing outside his house with him besides me and of course our luggage.

We make our way inside the house as Ranveer has an extra key, so we don't have to wake anyone.

My alarm went off, and I got up. It's 7 in the morning, I made my way towards bathroom to do my business.

After 1 hour I was ready to go downstairs.

I can wear casuals; my mom (mother-in-law) has allowed me

I can wear casuals; my mom (mother-in-law) has allowed me. Okay!!

Today is Sunday, so I know no one will get up till 9:30. So let's make everyone's favourites.

I made paneer kulcha, vegetable kabab, pav bhaji, khandvi, coffee and tea.

I was arranging dishes on dining table, when suddenly someone shouts from behind, I turn towards the voice.

Their stand mom, in shocked state, I smile and make my towards her and she hugs me tightly.

"My... my...my god, Ishu you didn't tell me you were coming. It's a pleasant surprise." She said happily and kissed my cheeks.

We were talking when dad came, he also got surprised but later he hugs me and said that he miss me.

We were siting and laughing, when suddenly, someone came from behind and hugs me tightly and kissed my cheeks. I smile knowingly; I turn and hug him back.

Because I know who he is, he is my friend, my best buddy and my little brother in law, Gautam.

"You know how much I missed you?" he asked with a pout.

"I missed you so much." I said pulling his cheeks.

"Don't lie." He said narrowing his eyes.

"I am not lying. Why will I lie to my best buddy?" I replied innocently.

"Oh so you remember, I am your buddy, coz last I saw you didn't even tell me you were coming." He said

"I forgot." I said.

"When we last talked? Yesterday, right! You could have told me. But no! You changed."

"Oh god just in few days, my friend changed. I am gonna kill your husband. How can he change you." He said dramatically and wipes his non-existence tear.

"Sorry." I said with my best cute face.

"Don't make these faces."

"Argh..."

"Okay fine, I forgive you." He said and we both burst out laughing and hug each other again.

Mom and dad were looking us amusingly, and my dear husband was standing there glaring at both of us.

We both sit on our chair.

"Mom, dad and Bhai, we both are friends from our first year of college. Though we know each other from childhood but in college we both become friends." Gautam said.

"Yes. Though we both have different subjects, but still we become best buddy, coz of his over protectiveness, no boy tries to come near me..." I was saying but cut off by my dear husband;

"Why?" He said rudely.

"Bro chill, I have to protect my cute sister from evil eyes." Gautam said with a smirk and side hug me, this time Ranveer relax and nodded his head in understanding.

"You did right lil bro." he said then widens his eyes in realization as he said it aloud.

This time, mom, dad and Gautam burst out laughing and I was staring them confusion that why are they laughing.

"Okay, enough with your chit chats, I am super hungry and I am going to eat everything present at table, so let me eat, my daughter has made it. And if someone doesn't want to eat they can go."

"Oh! How much I missed your cooking." Mom said and starts eating. 

Then everyone start eating, while talking and laughing.

_________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE,

THANKYOU FOR SHOWING YOUR LOVE TO THE STORY.

HOW IS THE CHAPTER??

DO TELL......

TILL THEN,

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY.

:-)

_______________________________________________________________________