Ch.18 A boy

Izuku Pov:

It has been a week since the exam I know that I 100% ace the exam so unlike other kids I could care less about when the letter comes in.

Right now I'm just walking around one of the bad parts of the city where all the "villains" live.

People call them villains but most of the people who live here was wrong by society just because they are different. No one was born evil and no quirks are evil, but there will be no heroes if there are no villains so they selfishly pick the different as villains just so they can keep on being heroes.

Everyone here was wrong by them misjudged and just unfair...

So they all group together knowing everyone here share the same pain and that no one will judge them here because we are all the same...

We are all humans that were wrong by society.

As I walk by some of them will say hello to me some would just nob their head and walk away, everyone here respects me they all know I'm quirkless and I never hide that fact at all.

Then I hear a sob...

A weak one and I follow it to see what is wrong. Heroes don't come over this side of the city and we don't hurt each other in this area.

When I got there I find a boy around my age with blonde hair sitting on the floor hugging his legs the clothes he is wearing are too nice to be from this part of the city.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? " I ask softly.

" Go away... " he says weakly.

" I can't leave you here crying to yourself it's not safe here for you. "

" I'm not crying..." He answers trying not to sob.

" But it still not safe for you to be here by yourself. " I walk a little closer to him.

" Why do you care?! I'm just a failure! " he looks up and shouts at me with his crystal like blue eyes full of sadness and tears.

" Because obviously, you need help there is no way someone like you would come here willingly." I give him a small smile and use my sleeve to wipe his tears away softly hoping to calm him down a bit he did and slowly stop sobbing and look at me.

" What...what do you mean someone like me? " He asks softly I just smile.

" You are different from everyone who lives here or comes here willingly... "

" Why am I different? " he asks again I just sit next to him on the floor.

" Because everyone here is a villain even me."

" V...villain?! But...but you..." He moves away from me.

" I don't act as one do I? " He shakes his head no.

" Well I am one...well more like taking care of a bunch of them we are not that different than others we are all humans, but some of us were just born a little different no one was born evil you know. " I look at him and he nobs softly in understanding.

"...If you don't mind me asking what make you come here? " I ask softly.

"...I try for UA a week ago..." He says softly.

" I take it your letter comes in and it not to your liking? " I ask he did not answer me but he hands me his letter I open it and read.

Dear Neito Monoma

I am here writing to you to welcome and congratulate you on passing your exam! You have 91 points on your written part of the exam and you got 167 villain points for beating the robots and 82 rescue points for helping others in need so in total you have 340 points!

That would have put you in class 1A!!

But because of the nature of your quirk "copy" the hero commission doesn't see you as using your own quirk, but see you as just using others even if you have put their quirks to better use and with more skill, they have given the point you got to the owner of the quirks you copy.

So sadly you only have 91 points and making you failed the hero exam but with your 91 points on the written exam, I could put you in class 1C the General Department.

I am really sorry about this but I do hope to see you in class.

Sincerely

Principal Nezu

As I reading this I can't help but feel so angry at the hero commission for doing this to him I hug him tightly.

" I'm so sorry that happen to you they are idiots for not seeing just how much of a hero you are! " he hugs me back hiding himself in me as much as he could.

" Why...

All I ever wanted it was to show them that my quirk is not useless or weak! I could have got into 1A! But then...

they...they..." He starts crying again and I hold onto him tightly letting him cry on me.

" I'm sorry you have to see how fuck up this world that we live in are " I rub small circles on his back.

" I kind of know how you feel after all I'm quirkless, out of everyone I know just how fuck up this world is. " I let out a small sad smile remembering how my life used to be.

" You're...quirkless?... " He asks looking up softly.

" Why yes before I come here I was always alone being abused, neglect, bully you name it I mostly have it. " I told him.

" How...are you..still alive? " he asks after all...quirkless people die before they are 13 and here I am still living.

" I...try to jump off a roof before. I was ready to give up after my dream was crushed by All Might " He looked shocked.

" What...was your dream? "

" The same as everyone else in my ages to become a hero. I look up to All Might when I was a kid and no matter what others do or said and laugh at my dream, I keep on going and not giving up but that all stop when I met All Might. " I let out a sad smile.

"....why? He's the number one hero..." He asks softly.

" I ask him a question can a quirkless person be a hero like him...

he laughs at my dream right in front of my face telling me how useless we are... " I let out a dry laugh thinking of how stupid I was to believe in heroes.

" He...he would never...."

" If not why would I end up here? " He looks down knowing that the truth

" So few days after I try and kill myself... But of course, I failed I was saved by a villain. "

" A villain save you? " I smile at him.

" Yes, it's hard to believe right a hero is the one who gives me the final push to that roof yet a villain is the one that saves me." he just nob.

" After that, he listens to my life story and gives me another chance at life as a villain. " he looks at me with disbelief.

" If it another day I would have thought you are lying to me I mean heroes bad and villains have a heart but yet...

here I am crying my eyes out because the heroes take away my dream and being comforted by a Villain... " He let out a sad and dry laugh at how ironic this situation we stuck in.

"...I guess it's my turn to tell you my story of how I ended up here. " He says softly.

" you don't have to if you don't want to. " I told him.

" No...it ok maybe I'll feel better after telling someone. " I nob softly letting him know he can start when he is ready.