14

Y/n

From Reki's declaration on going up against Adam, it brought the whole crowd to go wild

From Reki's declaration on going up against Adam, it brought the whole crowd to go wild. I fumbled onto the sleeve of my sweater feeling a bit nervous of what could possibly go down.

"Adam! Adam! Adam! Adam" The crowd chanted making me frown at how uneasy I felt about this.

"If I win, I'll have you apologize to Miya," Reki said sternly as he gripped his board, glaring at Adam.

"Don't sympathize with me! I'm totally fine, it just means I'm going back to the beginning" Miya shouted as he turned away from him. But you can tell how sad and hurt he felt from what Adam said to him, he practically crushed his hopes up.

"Miya, don't put yourself down just because someone said, you shouldn't let what others say about you affect you, only you are the judge of yourself but don't also push yourself too hard either, " I said as I looked at the younger boy next to me. The raven-haired boy looked up at me with his green eyes shimmering with gratitude.

"I'm not sympathizing either, It's just that I absolutely hate guys like him!" Reki said as he glanced back at the younger boy who looked away from me to look at the redhead. "Hey! Why don't you say anything? Aren't your ears sticking out from that mask?"

"If emotions could be seen by the eye, what shapes would they be?" Adam spoke, extending his arm out. Out of all times must he be so poetic? "I believe it will be a spring, that spring will have differing amounts of water depending on the occasion"

The man gracefully spun around between Langa me before swiftly jumping on his board with ease.

"Don't change the subject!" I said bluntly as the dark blue-haired man shushed me with his gloved fingers on my lips. Eh?

"My spring is currently completely dry because I don't have even one millimeter of interest in you" Adam said looking directly at Reki as I moved his fingers away from me.

"But these two...are so good. It flows out, it gushes out. That's right! The prize of this bet shall be both of you! If I win...you will skate with me next time. How's that?" Adam said as he stared deeply down at us. Huh?!

"I don't want her to participate, so just me, I will do it" Langa says sternly which took me off guard and made me frown a bit. I love you Langa but when did you decide to make my choices for me?

"Hey, Langa?!" Reki scolded out loud at how easily Langa accepted a challenge.

"It's also up to her isn't it?" Adam said with a teasing smile as he looked directly at me. I gulped from the eerie gaze this older male gave me before feeling another chilling glare on my side.

I glanced over at Langa who stared coldly down out me making me flinch at his hard gaze. His pretty ocean eyes were so stern that it made me shiver as he looked into my eyes than glanced down my body real quick.  Whoa damn.