𝟔𝟓'

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"how you feelin?" i asked whit who was in the hospital bed, baby evans was due but has yet to come so they ended up inducing her today.

"like shit." she laughed and chewed on her ice.

"i could only imagine, but how come you only wanted me in here?" i asked her.

"well for one i wanted to talk to you and i have a surprise for you." she said before groaning slightly and continued talking.

"i know this whole thing with wiz is hard, but if you need a break take one. you too young to be goin through shit like this and yes, i love wiz but i love you too and it's sucks to see how you making him happy and a better person has drained you." she started and i began to fiddle with my promise rings.

"i'm tired of havin conversations like this." i told her.

"i know and that's why i'm talking to you about it now so we don't have to have this conversation again." she said and nodded.

"we want to see you happy troy like truly, genuinely happy. if we can't make that happen for you then make it happen for yourself because out of all the people in the world you deserve it the most. we've known you for almost a year and it's been a whole lot to keep up with, i know. and what i'm saying is don't stay because of love, we know you and wiz love each other deeply but get yourself together before ya'll decide to move any further."

"i've talked to him about how he needs to give the same effort you do, so it's all up to you two now." she finished and i nodded.

"i hear you." i mumbled and i felt her on her hand lift up my chin.

"keep your head held high, always. you're gonna get through these bad days troy." she smiled and i returned one.

"thank you whit, like seriously." i said and we shared a small hug.

"you welcome, now for the surprise. open that bag," she pointed to a small bag sitting next to her things.

i eyes her and grabbed the bag and opened it once i sat back down. i opened it and pulled out a small onesie and a shirt that was my size, on the onesie was "god mommies favorite" and on the shirt was "kouture's god mommy".

"stop." i pouted and placed the things down in my lap.

"yeah, me and gerald wanted to tell you around the time of lijah's party but everything happened so." she shrugged.