21

"What are you doing?!"

The group of men quickly let me go and ran away. When a guy approached them after He saw what they did to me. They left me with my blouse almost tearing apart as they pulled me harshly while taking a picture of me before pushing me on The ground, causing my knee to bleed. I felt really dizzy, can't even walk properly. When they are gone, I end up falling on The ground again, bursting into tears.

The guy suddenly hugged me while patting my back to comfort me,"It's okay, everything will be okay." He said-

This scent

This voice...

"Kim Sunoo..." I mumbled to him, and He hugged me tightly, staying in this position without saying anything.

"Your blouse..." He avoided his gaze from looking at my thighs.

I quickly stood up, covering my thighs with my handbag and was about leaving him, but I fell again, groaned in hurt. Sunoo immediately came towards me and took off his jacket, wrapped it around my waist. So, it will cover my thighs from exposing.

"Can you walk properly?

"Yes."I blankly lied.

Silence

He suddenly carried me on his back and

He walked away, he didn't know where he was going.

I patted his shoulder and told him to let go of me because I don't want to burden him and use his energy to carry me as he was already tired with his work, but he ignored me and kept carrying me.

" Thank you."I could feel he was smiling..

When he heard my words, but all he did was wear a poker face, trying to look cool for no reason.

" You should just go home."

" Why are you still waiting for him? He was too busy with his girlfriend. You know how much he loves Hana, right? I don't think he will be able to leave her for you."

His words honestly hurt me, but what should I do?

It's The truth.

It's my fault for falling in love with someone who doesn't even have a feeling for me.

" They are getting together again..." I said to him, quite disappointed to hear the truth.

" I thought he was falling in love with you since he would always ask me about you. He went out with you and kept smiling when it came to you, but he ended up being with Hana instead.

It surprised me.

I asked him if he loved you, and he seemed hesitant to answer the question. Sunoo said to me.

"Then, what is his answer?"I asked him, curious.

"He don't like you." He answered shortly.

I giggle at his words, pretending that I am okay with it.

"I don't believe his word." Sunoo started, making me shut my mouth and stare at him confused.

"What are you talking about? Hana is his girl.

"How could I believe him? Hana, she may be his girlfriend, but his heart might be beating for you. He was confused with his own feeling."He cut me off.

"Is it bad if I want him to focus on Hana? Is it bad if I want him to love Hana forever? Seeing him with you disturbs me."

I'm completely confused with his words. I don't even understand what he was talking about-

-

The next day, I went to hospital to meet Hana again. I can walk properly now after I apply oil medicine on my knee and a bandage that Sunoo bought for me before sending me to my house last night.

About Jungwon...

he never called me back.

I think he really forgot the promise.

" Im Soo Ah..." I stopped on my way when I heard the voice.

The voice that hurt me and also

The voice that I miss the most.

I titled my head to see his eyes, holding my tears as he walked towards me with a look of worry on his face and a knee down in front of me, touching my knee that had an a bandage on it.

" What happened to you?"He asked me anxiously and stood in front of me, holding my shoulder.

I bit my lips and tears rolled down my cheeks as I met his eyes again. It hurt me to see him this close.

I can't do this anymore.

It is going to hurt me more.

He gently wiped off my tears, but I quickly stopped him by slapping his hand and took a step away from him, looking at the ground instead of meeting his eyes because I will end up crying again, crying in front of him, showing my ugly side to him-

" I ask you what happen to you?"He took a step closer.

" Why don't you keep the promise?"I change the topic, still avoiding him.

" Lee Hana told me to accompany he-"

" Look, it's all because of Lee Hana."I cut him off.

" You always think of he-"

" I am her boyfriend, Im Soo Ah."He tried to calm me.

I smile.

" At least tell me earlier. So, I will not wait for you to come. Tell me to go home, so I won't waste my time for you. Tell me that you can't keep your promise because you want to accompany Hana, so I will go and leave both of you."

" Do you know what happened to me? Did you think about me yesterday? Do you worry about me?"

" I'm really stupid for trusting your promise. I told myself to go home,, but because of you, I forced myself to wait for you because I trust you a lot, and I know you will never disappoint me. So, I waited for 3 hours...

but you didn't come."

I wiped off my tears and was about leaving but he immediately grabbed my hand and hugged me from behind, stopping me from going away.

" I'm so-"

I cut him off by putting his hand away from me and walked away, leaving him alone.

" Im Soo Ah!"