{Thor x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

The henchmen throw me at his feet. They had caught me sneaking up on him. I look up at him defiantly despite being worn and bloody. He has an intense look of evil in his eyes, but I'm not scared. "Kill me if you must, but I shall not bow to a king who wears a crown studded with the jewels of every life he has taken." I hiss at him. He forcefully grabs my chin. "Oh, little monster, what you don't understand." I spit in his face, making him recoil in anger. "Better a monster than an arrogant god." I tell him.

Thanos raises his hand, the glint of the stone evident in the dark, and backhands me. I fall to the floor with a grunt, feeling like a doll. I look into the eyes of my love, bound and gagged. I see the pain, fear, desperation in his eyes. I won't let him die, I can't let him die. Thanos has what he wants from us...but he won't stop until all blood has been spilled. He has killed our people, only Thor, Loki, and I were left alive on this ship. "Is it arrogant to correct this universe?" The Titan asks. I turn to him. "It's arrogant to think you can. The ends don't justify the means."

"Your indolence will get you killed one day."

"So long as I see you killed first."

He stalks over to me, his thick hand wrapping around my throat and squeezing. I struggle, I fight, but it's futile. "You won't." He mocks. I gasp, trying to get air. Please, Odin, save my soul. A blade is driven through my abdomen, and then I am dropped. I crash, seeing black spots. I hear him faintly, the blood roaring in my ears being too prominent. What's happened? What is he doing? Fear overtakes me for the safety of the two remaining survivors. I notice the ship has begun to rumble, but it's forgotten as relief takes over me. Loki and Thor appear in my vision. Thor is crying.

He caresses my hair, wiping dirt and blood from my face. I want to sob, beg him to not let me die here, but that would hurt him. I can't hurt him. Loki looks stoic, but his eyes hold grief. "You'll take care of him for me, won't you?" I ask. He nods. Thor shushes me. "Don't speak, save your breath. You will be alright, stay with me, please." Is he telling me or himself? I feel life draining from me. Before long, I fear, we'll all be dead. "I love you." He seems taken aback. "I love you, too, so you must stay. This isn't a goodbye, don't speak like this is goodbye!" I just smile at him, feebly resting my hand on his where it lays on my cheek. "Never goodbye. My heart is yours." I fade into darkness just after feeling a final kiss upon my lips.

Third Person P.O.V.

Loki was unsure of what to do or say. He wasn't even sure if consolation was worth it. It appeared they would both die as the ship crumpled and shook. But the sounds of Thor's sobbing was unbearable. It was something he couldn't understand, losing one near to the heart in a romantic sense. He merely rested a hand on his brother's back.

Thor hunched over (Y/n), holding her close to him. He wanted to be with her. He half hoped the ship would crumple and take the life from his breast. He loved her so much, how could Thanos take her? He wanted to make her pay, he needed to make her pay. He swore then, one way or another, he would get vengeance of the mad Titan.