Chapter 8 - She's One Of The Boys

~ ~ Chapter Eight ~ ~

[ Saxon's POV ]

Standing there and watching her storm off down the hall, it took all my own self control to not chase her down and make her mine. I couldn't stop myself yesterday when we were both in wolf form and if that rogue hadn't shown up when he did, I would have had marked her and if I had - she wouldn't be walking away right now, that's for sure. No mate of mine would ever get away with disrespecting me like this.

"She does know you have class together now, doesn't she?"

I didn't need to turn to know it was Ryan, I had heard and smelt him coming from ages away.

Pulling the hood of my jumper over my head and sliding my sunnies onto my face I smirked, "Nope."

I know she does though, Ryan probably does too but I won’t admit that my own mate is refusing to acknowledge what sheis to me,that she is making a mockery out of me. I'm only letting it go because she is actually pretty amusing with all her witty comebacks and the way she goes around doing her own thing; plus I want to see how far she is willing to take this before she breaks down and comes running to me.

I'm not impressed she is a part of the Thorn pack though, that is one thing that will have to change. Her brothers are so stupid that they haven't even realised what is actually going on, they don't know she is my mate but they will figure it out soon enough, though no one can step in between my mate and me. I won’t allow it.

Alpha, you have got to come see this! Eva has Stevie in a full blown head lock! I recognised the voice as one of the lower ranks in my pack, a kid named Frank.

Walking in through the open door, I could already hear Mrs Hazel screaming at Eva to let her brother go before I even turned into this hallway and sure enough, there is my sexy little mate holding her big brother in a head lock and grinning down at him.

"Say it!" she laughed.

"Over my dead body!" he choked, wow, she really is doing a number on him.

"Say it now Steven!" she half shouted.

"Let him go right now Eva!" Mrs Hazel was shouting again but not taking any steps closer, she learnt her lesson when she tried to break a fight up between me and some other boy last year.

"If you don't let go, that is lunch time detention for you!" Mrs Hazel threatened; my head snapped in her direction, she really shouldn't have threatened Eva with me here. Lifting my dark sunnies up enough so that Mrs Hazel could see the fury in my eyes, her face paled, "U-uh, never mind, no lunch d-detention." she stuttered and I smirked on the inside while keeping my face emotionless.

Eva may ignore what I am to her but that won’t stop me from defending her when someone threatens her; even if it is a lunch time detention.

Eva hadn't even heard her to start off with though, she was........busy.

"Just admit it dude!" Travis shouted from beside them.

Eva grinned at him and winked, causing him to chuckled, "Fine!" Stevie shouted, giving in to my mate already, she sure does know how to handle herself - just not in wolf form which angered me. It was like she knew nothing about what she is, she even got lost!

"Your car is better than mine in Need for Speed," he grumbled in a low voice so only they could hear but I did too and Frank, who shot me a WTF look.

I shrugged back at him as I slid onto my stool and pretended to stare at the table but was secretly watching Eva as she fist punched the air and twirled around, bragging about her car. At least I know one thing for sure - life is never going to be boring with Eva around.