[1] Reunited

I scan the all too familiar area, people run around trying to get everything set up. Files are scattered on a table to my right, Hill searches through them pulling a specific one out. She passes the file to Natasha who quickly scans the pages and hands it to me. I look at it for a couple of seconds before my eyes meet Natasha. I snag the file, I carefully eye the pages looking for any useful information. I close it and toss it back to Agent Hill.

"Who is he?" I ask, sliding my hands into my pockets.

"His name is Loki...he's a god." Agent Hill answers sliding the file back onto the table.

"There's only one god." I answer, my eyes looking around the large crowded room.

Natasha and Hill both turn to walk away, Natasha looking over her shoulder to see if I'm following after them. I pause for a few seconds but quickly follow behind them. We walk down a hall, agents passing by us as we head towards the main room. Natasha opens the door with a code, I grin as I remember the password in my head. The door slides opens, leaving a view of people and agents working on computers and all the other electronic components in the room.

The room is massive and everything is close together. Huge windows cover one of the walls, allowing light to shine into the dark room. A tall man wearing all black stands in a corner, his back turned to us.

"Fury," Hill calls out, which triggers him to turn around to face us.

He keeps his face straight showing no emotions whatsoever. We step towards him, I look him up and down. He hasn't changed a bit, not even one. He stretches out his hand towards me as I shake it but remembering to not directly look into his eyes. Well, one eye really since an eyepatch covers the other one.

"Hyde...it's good to see you again." Fury expresses as he inspects me closely.

"Nick." I simply say back. I release his hand as I look around the room once again.

I clap my hands together. "Where's the rest of the team?"

"On their way here." Natasha answers behind me.

I give a quick nod eyeing the room one more time to see if anything or anyone is out of place. The door opens and my eyes are drawn to a young girl, I smile to myself. She's called over to us by Fury, a smirk on her face as she notices me. She puts out her arms as she approaches me and I gladly except the hug.

"Sarah," I whisper.

"Eden, I've missed you a lot." Sarah replies back.

"I missed you too little lamb." I say, letting out a small laugh because I know how much she hates when I call her that.

"I told you not to call me that," she groans, crossing her arms against her chest.

"I'm your big brother, I'm always allowed to call you that." I tease as I lean forward to place a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

"Whatever you say Hyde..." she returns as she raises an eyebrow before turning away from me.

Everybody looks at us, leaving me to give them a cocky smile. Fury glares at me and I just shrug my shoulders at him. It's been awhile since I've last seen Nick Fury but he knows that I've never been afraid of him. Never been afraid to test his authority. Natasha grabs onto my shoulder tightly as she steps up to stand next to me. I glance over at her and she just shakes her head. I stare at her a few seconds more before she mouths, "don't..." silently.

"So..." I say breaking the silence in the room.

"We need to get started on Loki as soon as possible," Fury begins, "Barton has been compromised and has access to all of the database. Which means it's going to be easy to get in."