21

I was heading to a work celebration with Maria tonight, to celebrate the new launch.

'This better be good...' I sigh as I think back to all the drama that's been happening at the office lately. Me and April have had a couple of bad encounters in the office since the meeting. I wasn't planning to be best friends with her anyways, so I really didn't care if she hated my guts.

The only reason I'm even going to this party is to not look like a bad employee. And since Maria was going too, it wasn't going to be completely awful.

We finally reach the venue the party was being held at. We walk in as we were met with our colleagues. We all greet each other before walking into the main room of the party. It was packed. And I mean packed. There were people everywhere.

Emma undoubtedly brought along her go to plus one, Emilio. Their fake relationship was still going on since they haven't 'publicly broke up' yet. I roll my eyes at the thought. It was stupid of them to even start a fake relationship in the first place. Even though I still haven't seen Emilio myself, I knew he had to be here somewhere.

'April's coming this way.' Maria hits my shoulder, trying to warn me.

'For fuck sake...' I say, putting my food down and loosing my appetite.

'Oh, you made it!' She tilts her head in amusement.

'Oh! Did you miss me?' I smile, returning her fake excitement.

'Trust me, you'll enjoy tonight.' She smirks as if she had something bad planned for tonight. What did she mean by that?

She suddenly trips forward, spilling her glass of wine onto my dress.

'Oh my God! Milan, I'm so sorry.' She seemed concerned but it was clear she really didn't care. If anything, I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose. I look up at the people around us, staring in our direction eagerly, to see what would happen next.

Oh, you want to put on a show, April? I'll give you a show.

'Oh no, it's fine. I was actually more worried about you.' I say to her as I pick up the cake I was eating.

'What do you me-' She starts and before she even got a chance to finish, I 'trip' and accidentally smash the cake in her face.

'Oh my God. Are you okay, April?' I mimic her own words as I internally laugh at how dumb she looked right now.

'If you'll excuse me, I have to go clean myself up.' I say finally as I walk towards the bathroom, checking how much damage her little stunt did to my dress.

Just as I reached the outside of the bathroom, I feel an arm pull me in the opposite direction. I scream at the sudden tug on my arm as a hand quickly reaches up to my mouth to stop me from screaming.

I was pulled into a room, as my chest was smashed against a wall. They still had their hold on my wrist as they lifted it up, pinning it to the wall. My back was pushed against whoever it was so I couldn't see them. They finally take their hand off my mouth.

'Did I scare you, princesa?' He asks as he buries his head into my neck.

'Emilio!?' I shout as I turn around to face him. 'What's wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me.' I lift my arm ready to push him, but he grabbed it before I could.

'That shit you just pulled in there was so fucking sexy... I couldn't help myself.' He proceeds to explain, as he moves his head back towards my neck.

'Use your mouth next time.' I roll my eyes, looking away from him.

'You better stop with that attitude.' He warns as he begins to leave a trail of kisses down my neck.

'Or what?'

He lifts his head up and stares me dead in the eye. 'I'll fuck it out of you.'

He grabs onto the back of my neck as he pulls me into him. I go in to kiss him before he even got the chance to pull me in, wrapping my arms around his neck. He starts to slowly back me up until I hit something behind me.

'Get on that table.' He orders, and I do as he says.

'Good girl.' He smirks as he leans into me, causing me to lean back a bit. 'Now play with yourself.'

'What?' I look at him in disbelief. I did not expect that to come out of his mouth.

He pulls out a chair from from under the table as he moves it in front of me, taking a seat as his eyes stayed on me.

'You heard me.' He leans back into the chair, his legs spread open as his arms crossed his body.

'Or do you want me to help you instead?' He raises his brows eagerly. I smirk, seeing him wait there patiently for me.

'Go on then, baby. Help me.' I spread my legs open as he gets closer to me. I lean back with my hands behind me, holding me up for support. He gets onto one knee as he holds onto my thighs and drags me closer to his face.

Without taking it off, he moves the piece of lace out of the way before diving his head straight between my thighs. I could feel his tongue running up and down my entrance as he tightened his grip on my thighs. He began playing with my clit, swirling his tongue around it. I threw my head back from the feeling of it all, moaning into the empty space of the room. I could feel myself soaking the piece of fabric as well as his lips. He ended up pushing two fingers into me, still keeping his mouth of my clit. I clamped my thighs around his head as he pulled one thigh back open with his free hand and squeezed on it.

'You're so wet, baby.' He smirks, pumping his fingers into me while looking up into my eyes. I look away from him, feeling nervous from the eye contact while his fingers were still inside me. He laughs as he grabs my chin, turning me to face him again.

'Look me in my fucking eyes.' He demands. He pushes my dress up further, revealing his fingers running in and out of me. 'I want you to watch what I do to you...'

He attaches his mouth back onto my clit, sucking at it as he speeds up the pace of his fingers. He suddenly takes his fingers out, replacing it with tongue. As he tastes my juices, making sure to take in as much as he could. I push his head further into my heat as I lift my leg onto his shoulder. He could tell I was enjoying what he was doing to me. He starts to speed up the movement of his tongue as I become a moaning mess, screaming his name as I reach my high. I was trying to hold it back not wanting anyone to hear as they walk by, but I couldn't anymore. I could feel myself coming close to my release. And before I knew it, I came all over his tongue as he takes it all. I lift his face up to mine as he gets up off his knees. I swipe my thumb over his lip before giving him a kiss.

He lifts me off the table as I turn to look back at it.

'Fuck, is that a dinner table?' I look over to Emilio as he laughs.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )