Ch.20 Meeting Papa bird

Izuku Pov:

After I have taken Neito in for a few days, I have kept him in my apartment to get himself comfortable then make a call to Kai. Asking him to come over because I have something I need to talk to him about...

So here we are Neito and I sitting on one side of the table and Kai sitting on the other side.

" So you're telling me you want to take this kid here under your wings? " Kai ask coldly shooting daggers at Neito with his eyes.

" Yes, I am Kai. He'll help with my mission if I have someone with me that mean it harder for them to catch us and it safer as well.  "

" True his quirk is useful and having someone with you in UA do make it safer, but how do I know he will not make a move on you? " Kai ask with his overprotective boyfriend side coming out again so I hold his hand sweetly.

" Kai there is no way I will leave you for anyone else not even death itself. " I smile sweetly.

" Is...is it ok for me to speak? " Neito ask.

" Go on. " Kai say coldly.

" If anything I see Izuku here as a friend or a brother even! He helps me when I need it the most, he did not just walk by and leave me to die....he helps me and saves me..." Neito says softly and I just smile at him softly and it makes me happy that he sees me that way.

" Izuku is an angel. A being that is too kind for his own good, and I would never allow any harm to happen to him if I can help it. " Kai said.

" There is no way I would hurt Izuku!!  If anything I would give my life to him!! " Neito shout it at Kai.

" ... And how do I know that is not a lie? " Kai ask.

" What do you want me to do to prove to you that I am not lying? " Neito ask with his eyes full of determination.

" I want you to claw out one of your eyes with your own hand. "

" WHAT?! KAI That is too much!! " I look at Kai shocked that he would even ask that!

When I was about to shout at him again I hear a cry of pain next to me and I turn just to see Neito really did it.

" H..here...I did it as you...told me..." He hand his claw out eyes to Kai as he passes out from the pain, and was about to fall onto the table but Kai catch him.

" I was just planning to scare him I never think he really will do it...now my clothes are dirty..." Kai said as he lay Neito on the floor and take the glove off his hand and put it on Neito eyes.

" There I'm going to go take a shower because of this idiot " he got out and walk to the bathroom and left me here staying next to Neito.

" Idiot... " I say softly.

Neito Pov:

I open my eyes slowly then I see my eye on the floor next to me.

That right....I claw out my right eye to prove my loyalty to Izuku.

My hand softly make its way up to my right eye and I see from that eye....

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTES!!!?

I CAN SEE WITH MY RIGHT EYE?!!

THE FUCK?!

" Ah, you're awake! God don't you ever do that again! " Izuku told me he mostly sees my face and how confused I must have looked.

" Kai use his quirk to fix you. He only says that to scare you he never think you would really do it...

Even I don't get why you will go that far to prove it, we only know each other for a few days. " he asks with a worried look.

" It may have only been a few days but to me, it is more than enough to give my life up to you...

You save me Izu if it was not for you I would've mostly been dead...

No one has ever willingly listened to me or what I have to say...

You understand how I feel, you care for me and for some reason I feel safe when you're around me. " I answer softly letting a smile show on my face he hug me softly and I just hug back.

" So what is this mission in UA about? What is the deal with it? "

" Oh you see a villain group call The League of Villain have planned an attack at UA, but they need a spy and I was sadly picked and I will be in 1A " Izuku expand.

" Wait, a Villain inside UA in class 1A??! "

" Yes, I know you understand just have dangerous this is for me. " I nob in understanding.

" So that why you want me to go as well just so you'll have someone you know, so you don't feel so alone? " I ask as he nob softly.

" To top it off Bitch Might is teaching there along with my old bully..." He looks down sadly.

" Hey, it will be fine! I may not be in the same class but I will be there, and if he hurt you I'll use their own quirk on them. " I try and reassure him he nob softly.

" I know that you will try and keep me safe but the thing is I...

I used to have feelings for that bully of mine...

I don't even know why I loved him so much....

Mostly because we were childhood best friends. At one point he used to be so kind and caring to me...

I mostly just wish that he will go back to his old self and we can be friends again. " Izuku say sadly.

" Forgot about that dick you have me now and Overhaul! And other villains that care for you! "

" Hehehe you're right, I don't need him and I can care less about him after all~ He will be killed by me I already have my name mark on him so he mine to kill. " he says sweetly.

" Anyway dinner is almost ready. You have already skipped lunch so go wash your hand and wait for dinner. " Izuku told me.

" What are you my mum? " I ask jokingly.

" Well people do call me Mama Izu and just to let you know, I have over 200 villains as my children." he says sweetly as he skips away to finish cooking.

" He's joking right?... " I ask myself in disbelief.

" Sadly that is the truth. Somehow most of the villains he met end up being his children." Overhaul answer me as he walks over to the living room.

What have I got myself into?...