Twenty One

"the people who claim to love you with their words but don't respect you with their actions doesn't deserve your love

"the people who claim to love you with their words but don't respect you with their actions doesn't deserve your love."
---

"You guys better not leave me," I said to Willow as we get out of the car

"Don't worry. I won't I don't know about Ben though. He always gets lost." Willow laughed.

Willow and I walk closer to the tracks where we see two cars racing. It was a dark red Camaro ZL1 and then a black Shelby GT500.

Both very fast cars but I think that the GT will easily beat the Camaro because of how fast the GT's horsepower is.

"Hello, ladies," Ben says as we walked up to him.

"Ben," I stated with a smile.

"Are you guys thirsty? We have beers and some sodas."

"Nah I'm driving," Willow stated.

"Alexis?" Ben asked looking at me and I shook my head no.

I look around the tracks and see three familiar figures standing by cars and talking.

"I'm going to go say hi to Mathew. Want to come?" I asked Willow and she shrugged her shoulders. I turn to Ben. "We are going to go say hi to Mathew. Want to come?"

"No. I'll stay here but don't get lost," Ben said and we nodded our heads and then left.

Mathew and the guys have been sitting with us at lunch almost every day.

"Hey," I said once we reached them.

Mathew turned around and I see a smile spread on his face. "My favorite firework."

"Firework?" I said while furrowing my eyebrows.

That's a weird nickname for someone to call someone else.

"Yea because fireworks explode and sometimes you get a little snappy and explode." Mathew looked at Willow. "You are too. So, both of you are considered my favorite fireworks."

I chuckled. "Sure Mathew." I look behind him and see Ethan and Grayson. Ethan was trying to get Grayson's attention but instead, he was on his phone. "Hey," I said, and Grayson lifted his head and Ethan turned to look at me.

"Hey," Grayson mumbled before turning back to his phone.

Ethan stuck his tongue out at Grayson before walking over to us. "Hello, beautiful ladies," Ethan said while winking and Willow laughed and pushed him off. "No need to get feisty Willow." Ethan teased.

"Ethan, you need to get your gorilla hands off of me," Willow said.

"I don't have Gorilla hands! Liar!" Ethan said, he sounded like a toddler.

From what I have learned about Ethan these past few days is that he is always messing around and making jokes. He also never fails to impress me with his sexual innuendo jokes. He has one for me every single day.