21. 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗬/𝗡

• the next morning you woke up in your bra and underwear in the karasuno team room

• the next morning you woke up in your bra and underwear in the karasuno team room. you were confused and didn't remember last night.

•𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 •

"dad let's go to a place the serve beer and food" you said happily.

your dad agreed and you both left.

•••

"can i get a plate of gyoza and beer?" you said nicely.

"uh i'm gonna need an ID for that beer" the older man said, he had looked like he was in his 20s cause of how handsome and young he looked.

you pulled out your fake ID and that had said you were 21 years old.

he approved of your order and ID and asked your old man for his order as well.

•••

you had your 8th beer (your beer was 12% alcohol) and you were drunk as hell and over energetic. you guys were at home and your dad had helped you back home. he only had 2 beers so he wasn't drunk at all.

your dad dropped you off at your team room and your team mates looked at you as you were drunk.

"what happened to her?" kita had asked

"she had 8 beers that had 12% alcohol in it, good luck with her" he said and left you at your room.

you sat on the floor and started crying, everyone looked at you as you turned red and changed your mood and got energetic.

"OH MY GOD I HAD THE CRAZIEST DREAM, I WAS MARRIED TO SUNA AND WE HAD 2 KIDS ONE WAS A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND THEY WERE SO CUTE, OH MY GOD IMAGINE IF THAT HAPPENED" you said the last part a bit sadly and started crying. "BUT HE DOESNT LIKE ME" you started laughing.

the whole team started laughing at you and recorded you.

"it's so hot in here, how do you guys even survive?" you said and took of your shirt, you were now in your bra and was red as hell.

"y/n put your shirt back on" suna said turning away and was red.

"don't tell me what to do" you said angrily " i'm mad at you, i feel like i've been used by you, for mostly everything in the end you rejected me and played me, so don't even speak to me you bitch i hate you" you said angrily and pouted looking away.