69"

Remus and Rosaleé stood outside of the Weasleys home

Remus and Rosaleé stood outside of the Weasleys home. Thanking molly for the food and hospitality while Viola said bye to everyone inside.

"It was amazing Molly, thank you" Rosa hugged her goodbye

"Are you sure you won't stay? Molly asked

"No, we should go. The first night is always the worst" she smiled sadly "Rem?..."

Remus stared off into the long grass, scanning the area. Seemingly looking at nothing.

Viola met Harry on the stairs

"We're leaving now so I suppose I'll see you back at school. In the meantime... don't die"

"I'll try my best"

"Well tying your shoelace would be a good start" Viola said pointing down to his shoe "you could trip and fall down the stairs, resulting in a horrible but fairly funny death"

"Very funny" Harry replied unimpressed "are you going to tie it for me considering you're so worried for my life?"

"No, What am I? Your pet? What did your last slave die from?"

"A nasty curse I sent their way for not tying my shoes for me"

"I feel threatened"

"You should"

Harry bent down to tie his shoe before standing up meeting Viola face to face. He reached out and pushed a stand of her hair out of her face before a flash of light flickered across her face. The two peered out the window to see the gardens surrounding the Burrow up in flames and Bellatrix Lestrange standing there with her manic expression and insane smile.

Harry and Viola looked at each other with the same loathing and hatred for the woman before running down the stairs, pushing past the adults and outside through the flames as they chased Bellatrix through the long grass.

"Viola! Harry! No!" Remus yelled as they ran out into the grass tailing Bellatrix

"I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black!" She sung as she ran away from the burrow laughing loudly as she went "you're coming to get me?"

Viola stopped running. She couldn't see Harry, nor bellatrix. She squinted her eyes as she glanced around. The only sound her heavy breathing, the water underneath her feet and the brushing of the reeds. However is was interrupted

"Harry? Is that you?"

The reeds parted as Fenrir Greybeck revealed himself, sniffing the air and grinning as he approached Viola. It was his fault. His fault her father had to live like this.

Viola backed away into an opening of the reeds.

"Flipendo" Greyback growled as he pointed his wand at Viola

"Protego!" She countered blocking the spell

Suddenly Harry jumped infront of her, standing before Greyback "stupefy!" He yelled as Greyback blocked his spell.

He faded away making Harry and Viola spin around frantically, trying to find out where he was lurking.

"Harry!" Someone shouted off from the distance

"Viola!"

Mr Weasley, Remus and Rosaleé burst into the opening, joining Harry and Viola while they looked around frantically, wands out.

The group watched as Bellatrix and Fenrir dissolved into a flurry of black smoke before flying away and over to the burrow, casting it on fire as they burnt through it causing it to crumble.

"Molly" Arthur whispered as he made a run for it back to the burrow followed by Remus, Rosa, Harry and Viola.

They all made it back to burrow to find the Weasley family all out of their house. Watching the home burn before their eyes.

———————————————————————————
A/N

For the life of me I can't write cute moments like I did with Rosa and Rem.

I feel like Harry and vis relationship is so similar but so different at the same time. Like I don't think the soppy cutesy moments suit them. Idk

I'll try to put a few in though.