Chapter 31: Awake

"You should've never came here..."

"Because of you he will die."

"You were not made to be the Empress!"

Lyrica was walking down a stone stairwell. There she found a glowing white cat by her side. It brushed up against her legs and she could feel the softness of the cat's fur. She followed the glowing cat down the stairs and she met the end. It was pitch black and the cat was illuminating the floor for her. The cat stopped right in front of the door and the door was made of steel. It opened by itself and inside it was also pitch black, nothing was to be seen. But, something attracted Lyrica inside the room. She went inside carefully and the door slowly closed behind her. The cat walked over and is shined it's light on some sort of stone. Lyrica went closer to it and the cat shined light to show the words written on the stone.

Lyrica Castillo, 2002-2020.

"What..." Lyrica then felt something grab her shoulders.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had just stayed here!" Her aunt yelled.

"A-Aunt Mei!"

"I told you I should've been empress not you!" Vivian yelled at her face.

"I told you I can't—"

"You know I thought I didn't fit in the Royal society, but honestly it's really you." Peter said truthfully.

"P-Peter you too?" Lyrica then felt someone grab her shoulder and it was Cassien.

"You know I should've picked another partner...You were the worst decision I've made as the Prince."

Lyrica fell to the ground when she heard those words. It felt like each of their sentences just split through different parts her body. She felt weak to the stomach and she watched as they surrounded her. She felt like crying and shouting, but nothing could come out. Lyrica was trapped, until she opened her eyes on more time and saw a bright light.

"Oh my god! Page Doctor Alcantara! She's awake!" A women in front of her face said.

Lyrica looked around the room. She looked down and saw she was in a hospital bed. The whole entire dream she had wasn't read. There were needles stuck onto her body and the Nurse looked at her vitals.

"Lyrica Castillo can you hear me? Do you know who you are? Do you recognize where you are?" The nurse asked.

"H-Hospital?" It was pretty clear to Lyrica. She wanted to try to get up, but the nurse stopped her.

"Honey you can't get up, you are far too weak to move. You've been asleep for four weeks."

"What...What!" Lyrica said in shock.

Four weeks? That means New Years has already passed!

"It's been four weeks? Since Christmas?"

The nurse nodded her head and the doctor came into the room.

"Thank god you are awake, the Prince was about to kill the entire hospital." The doctor smiled at her and checked her eyes, "How are you feeling? Can you follow my fingers?"

Lyrica followed his fingers with her eyes back and forth, "Where is everyone?"

"Lyrica!" Her Aunt bursted through the doors to Lyrica's shock. She couldn't believe she was here.

"A-Aunt Mei!"

"Oh my goodness I thought we lost you again." Her Aunt looked at her with worried eyes, "When can she be discharged?" She looked at the doctor.