"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐!"

this: is japanese

this: is japanese

this: is russian

this: is english

"𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋!"

the foreign girl said enthusiasthically while she posed winking with a smile and a peace sign, in front of the karasuno highschool building. as she finished taking the selfie, she posted it on her social media's.

in a few seconds her comments were flooded with fans asking where she was and others confirming the rumours that she had run away from russia.

she simply ignored them and proceeded to enter the gates of karasuno highschool. her excitement was pretty visible, she radiated a bright aura that could light up anyone's day. as soon as she stepped a foot in the crow school, all eyes were directed towards her.

the hallway was soon filled with whispers about the new foreign student. a grand part of them were people fangirling/boying about the (y/n) nikiforov being in their school. others were just captivated at the unique beauty of the silver-haired girl.

the russian female took notice of a group of people beside her, staring directly at her.

she turned to them and threw a seductive wink their way, which caused most of them to squeal, some of them to have a nosebleed and, surprisingly, one of them to faint. (i'm not saying that, that hasn't happened before but-)