𝟏𝟏 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

{time skip}

                            {time skip}

„Did you hear it? Jungwon was seen crying for the first time!"

„Who knew that he could cry"

„He has emotions?"

Whispers filled the full with students cafeteria as the rumor spread faster than wildfire. Everyone was gossiping over Jungwon, funny how quick people switch their sides. Y/N and her friends found out about it and were more than curious. Jungwon was known for being a strong person who barely showed any emotions ,and because of the rumor of him showing his emotions, everyone was curious.

„Why would he cry though" Haruto munched his food, earning a light slap from Jihan who looked at him in disgust. The japanese boy rolled his eyes while caressing his arm.

The friends continued to talk about the topic,just like everyone else. No one noticed how uncomfortable it was for Y/N, her own friends didn't even notice and it made her angry. Hearing his name everywhere,made her want to throw up on spot and the poor girl was lost with her feelings and emotions. It was too much for her to handle as she excused herself from the friends and ran out of the cafeteria.

The friends found it suspicious and decided to follow their best friend, however as soon as they got out of the cafeteria, they lost sight of her.

„Let's take a look at the library" Jeongwoo suggested as they all nodded and made their way to the big old library.

Arriving at the library, there were lots of students who were silently reading books or learning using the free time they had. The library was huge, so the friends decided to split  to search for their best friend.

„Text us if you find her" Jihan said as Haruto nodded and walked into the opposite direction, so did Jeongwoo.

...

Out of all places,Y/N chose the school's rooftop to hide from everyone. It wasn't allowed to go there, but the students broke the school's rules anyway. She let herself plop on the only bench and took a big breathe, closing her eyes and release all the stress and anxiety she had in her. It did help, however not complete. The poor girl was tired and just wanted to have some peace for once, everywhere was his name and it drove her crazy.

„I hate him" She mumbled to herself,when suddenly felt a weight on the left bench side.

Not even taking a glimpse, Y/N knew who it was and she didn't dare to move or even move, she was frozen in her spot. Looked like she would never have peace. It was quiet, no one spoke and it killed Jungwon in the inside.

„Did you already eat?" Jungwon asked randomly, surprising the girl. Why did he care? Jungwon was her bully after all. As expected, no respond from Y/N as the dimple boy sighed.

„Why are you here on the rooftop?" Another question from him,and again no answer as he ran frustratedly ran his hand through his hair. He looked ethereal, but Y/N didn't care about him at all, she was scared of him.

The young boy couldn't wait anymore, his patience was wasted as he stood up. Y/N thought he would finally walk away, but oh boy how wrong she was. Instead Jungwon walked in front of the girl and directly looked at her, making her blush. She hated it. Poor girl can never control her emotions.

„Look at me Y/N" He said. Her heart started to beat faster than usual, stupid heart. Whenever the young boy said her name it was in a aggressiv and annoyed tone, but this time it was different. His soft voice played nonstop in Y/N's head as she gave up and finally looked up, unexpectedly meeting his eyes.

Time stopped,as the teens admired each other's while the wind slowly passed by, resulting for their hair flying with the wind's rhythm. Both felt the same, but couldn't describe the feeling, after staring at each other for a time they looked away in embarrassment.

Both were blushing like crazy and asked themselves what just happened, their hearts bested fast but in sync.

„What do you want?" Y/N spoke for the first time, making the handsome boy look at her with light tinted cheeks as he put his lips together, resulting to showing off his adorable dimples. Y/N mentally rolled her eyes at him, how can he be so adorable but still treat her like trash? The girl hated herself for developing a crush on him, and didn't even know how it happened.

Jungwon stayed silent. His hair flowed with the wind's breeze, looking more ethereal than ever. Y/N quickly looked away or else her heart would explode. She started to play with her fingers, not knowing what to do or how to react.

„I wanted to apologi-"

„Y/N!"

(Sorry for being inactive but I am having a hard time right now)