3

One week later

(I'm going to make up a down because I don't want to disrespect any body's town.).

So I've been in West Stone brook for a week now and it's not as badas I thought it Would be@

I've been in the house just chilling watching Netflixnand living my best life.

"Este get ready, you bout to go" my grandmother shouted down the stairs "

"Go where gg"

"With your cousin Nae. I'm tired of you being in the house. You need to go have fun and be a teenager. I know Noe know how to have fun. Her momma always calling and complaineng about her. She gon show you a good time! Make you loosen up a little bit, but not too much Honesty you hear me."

"Yes,GG"

I get up and get dressed and head downstairs as i hear a car pull up in the driveway

Honesty Davis

"Honesty get down here  Nae is out side"

I walk out the house and to my cousin Car and get in

"Omg boo your finally here. Look at you,you look so cute. GG was right when she said we will have to work on your clothing choice a little bit"

I roll my eyes at her.

"Umm whats wrong with my clothes"

"Oh no cuz dont get me wrong you look so cute, But its 90 degrees out here and you have on all black and pants."
she repondeed as we pulled off

"I just dont like showing off my body like that Nae"

"With a banging ass body like the one you got? You tripping plus we will probally going to the mall later on we gotta go see Lucci dumb ass first. So how was your 18th birthday last week?"

"It was aweful. They forgot it. So i went out for luch with my friends after school and when i got back Keysha was mad cause i wouldnt clean up after her kids. We. got into and now im here. Have you start planning for your party yet?"

"Damn im sorry to hear Hon. Hell yea i started planning and let me tell you its gon be a movie. First im going to have a big ass party and then......."

I drown her out as she began going on and on about her birthday as i lay my head on the window. Nae is my uncle Wayne's oldest daugter and she is older than me by one year. She is going to be a freshman in college in september.

When i finally looked up we were pulling up into her some bug house.She been going with with Lucci on and off for about 3 years now on and off. They are the true definition of toxic but hey if she like it i love it

"Hon before we go in there, i know you dont like being around alot of people, so if it becomes too much for you let me know. We dont want a repeat of last time"

"Ive gotten better with stuff like that now. Lets just head inside" That was a straight lie but i just want to end this converstion.About two years me and my Dad come up to visit for a family reunion, Nae and my grandmother thought it would be a good idea to make me go to a kick back with Nae. To sum up the night i had a panic attack and ended up passing out.

As we walk in the strong smell of weed slapped me in the face

"Baaaaeeeeeeeeeee we here" Nae yelled through the house

as we walk in the living room Lucci stood up to greet nae with a hug and a kiss. After the kiss he looked at me and hugged me
"Lil cuzzzzz you done got so big"

"LuLu your not that older than me"
The guys in the room busted out laughing at his nick name.i took a seat in the only empty seat on the couch.

"Smilez please tell me she did not just call you LuLu?!?" Everyone even Lucci started laughing even louder, while i just sat there confused. Everyone but one. He sat next to me with a straight a straight face and low eyes. His intoxicating smell and grey eyes staring at me made me feel nervous inside

 His intoxicating smell and grey eyes staring at me made me feel nervous inside

4 hours later

I stayed silent and sat there as everyone around me continued their conversation and chilled. it was okay until more and more people started coming. Between the smoke,music, and amount of people coming in I was starting to feel sofficated. As time went on it felt like the air around me was being sucked out of my lungs. I stood up was made my way twoards Lucci and Nae.

"Nae i need your keys"

They both looked at me and Lucci wisped something in her ear and Nae's eyes went wide and she gave me her keys. I rushed to the house door, but its like with every step i took the door was father and father.

"Aye lil ma, you good?"

It was the mysterious pretty eyed guy that was sitting next to me on the couch. I went to anwser but nothing came out. it eas like i was there but i wasnt there. He looked at me for another second and he grabbed me and helped me outside. Once we made it outside i thought it would be better but it was not. I started shaking and tears began streamed down my face. He grabbed me and hugged me.

"Shhhhh count to ten and breath.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10"

Glock POV

She stood in my arms and wheeped. Eventually she calmed down and we just stood there. No talking, her rocking in my arms until her breathing became I picked her up and sat her in my car. Eventually Nae and Lucci came out, I put her in they car and we all left out

 Eventually Nae and Lucci came out, I put her in they car and we all left out

Nae and Lucci(Smiley) above