22. 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

• it was now the weekend and suna had still been ignoring you, you had thought you did something wrong and couldn't think of what you did while you were drunk

• it was now the weekend and suna had still been ignoring you, you had thought you did something wrong and couldn't think of what you did while you were drunk. you had been so hard on yourself and got your own room across from the managers room, you hand been in there since thursday and never came out to eat or anything you had the lights turned off and was just sitting in the corner being mad at yourself and just couldn't think correctly.

you didn't want to leave and didn't want to do anything you just wanted to be alone. in the dark.

•••

the rest of the training camp you had been inside of the room doing nothing but feeling bad and hate towards yourself.

but you had finally left the room and walked outside where everyone was, your presence was really low till osamu found you in the corner sitting on the bench.

"how bad did i fuck up osamu" you asked quietly

"to be honest you told him that you felt like you were being used by him and said some harsh stuff, i mean don't feel bad you were drunk and saying stuff right out of your mind without control and i don't blame you but what you said was harsh and hurtful towards him, but don't feel bad y/n you guys will be back soon enough" he said trying to cheer you.

you looked at him and you had dark eye bags and your eyes were dried out with your eyelids puffy and under the corners of your eyes were red. you had a hood on to cover your face.

"y/n how long has it been since you ate?" osamu asked

"maybe a few days who knows" you replied quietly.

"when we get back home i'll take you out to eat ok" he said trying to cheer you up

"this feels like a whole break up, even though we were never together it hurts a lot osamu, what if he never forgives me and just hates me, or even moves on to someone way better and suitable for him" you said crying a little bit

"that won't happen cause that's not suna"

"it had happened before, when he was jealous, i think he would do it again osamu"

"stop having so much doubt in him"

"well what can i do osamu i messed up bad and i'm on the urge to just giving up and not wanting to do anything anymore" you said

"don't give up, he's waiting for you"

"stop with the lies osamu, i'm sorry but leave me alone i don't need anyone right now" you said