fuck it (plot)

This story will contain graphic smut so please don't read if you're uncomfortable w/ it :)

CW// probably gonna have some triggering topics come up at some points in the story (ex. cheating, smut, drug/alcohol abuse, eating disorders, etc.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DREAM, NO." I screamed into my mic as his character starts fighting me.

He just giggles like a child and proceeds to get me down to two hearts.

"PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING, I HAVE 87 LEVELS." I plead to him. I was just about to enchant. fuck.

He then goes quiet and after a few seconds he asks "Anything..?" and this bitch slaps me with his fist, making my health dangerously low. Asshole.

"PLEASE CLAY I'M ON ONE HEART" I scream while holding back a laugh. "FINE. YES, ANYTHING." I reply, desperate to not loose my loot.

"Visit me then." He says straight into the mic.

I hesitate before answering. Why do I feel nervous? He's my friend, I should be happy to see him.

"Are you being serious Clay? It's a two hour drive and I have a huge exam on Monday."

"Yes I'm serious- I haven't seen you in forever, and besides, your classes are online anyways. I can help you pass." I could tell he was being genuine by the tone of his voice.

"Okay, sure. fuck it." I say with a smile.

"YESSSSSS" Clay yells into the microphone as I cringe from the sudden change in volume.

"Only on one condition: you have to give me all of your armor right here, right now." I say with a smirk, knowing that he will eventually give in.

"Dude, no way in hell am I giving you my armor. It took me hours to grind for and besides, you would just immediately kill me."

"Come on Clay..."

"Nope."

"Yup."

"No fucking way."

"Yes come on, hand it over."

"No."

"Oookay then, guess I'm not comi-"

"FINE, ILL GIVE IT TO YOU." He says with a huff as his character takes off his armor and hands all of it to my character.

I giggle and thank him as his character crouches and look down, imitating him being sad.

"It's okay baby boy, maybe if you behave I'll give your stuff back tomorrow." I coo.

"WHATTTTTTT" He screams into the mic as we both wheeze dangerously over the stupid joke.

After we are both calmed down and playing normally again, time flies by faster and faster. Before I know it, my roommate walks in and sits on my bed. I don't even realize she had came in until she comes up behind me and puts her hands over my eyes.

"Who is it?" She says while watching my screen.

I roll my eyes and grin. "Hi Jadeeee." I drag her name out as I see Clay's character walk over to me in the game. She takes her hands off my face and giggles.

"Who are you playing with?" Jade asks, still watching my screen.

"Clay, wanna say hi?" I look up at her behind me while she nods.