Going Forward

Wyr have your own library or walk-in closet?
Short Chapter sorry!
XxXxX

Thursday, July 17th
Roman's POV

I laid on the couch playing with Belle's messy hair as she slept. We never actually made it to bed last night as she was passed out towards the end of the movie and I was close behind so we just slept on the couch which might as well have been a bed anyways.

I was at peace with her in my arms as I watched the nearly muted tv since I wasn't going to be the one to wake her. It wasn't until nearly two hours later that my little minx woke up, she gave a large stretch, a few pops coming from her little body before letting out an adorable yawn. "Good morning." I said quietly, not trying to be too loud. She mumbled out a morning before sitting up, yawning once more. I kept my hand in hers, hoping she wouldn't mind.

She didn't speak for a few minutes, a habit of hers I've picked up on, when she first wakes up she's usually pretty mute. It wasn't for a good five minutes before she spoke, "When are we going back?" She asked, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"On Monday, we still have three days here." I told her, she just nodded her head before plopping back down on top of me and shutting her eyes. I know she wasn't going back to sleep but I didn't really mind anyway. She hummed as I continued to massage her scalp making it clear how comfortable she was.

"I'm going to swim for a bit." She said after a while, getting up of the couch, I tried to shove down the disappointment I felt but it was quite obvious. "I should probably get back to work then I guess." I sighed, sitting up in front of  my computer that was on the small coffee table.

Belle was playing with her hands, looking at the ground, before looking back up at me. "Would you wanna...come swim with me for a bit?" She asked still playing with her her hands. She looked adorable honestly. I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face when she asked, for the first time she's actually asking me to spend time with her.

"Sure, I just need coffee first though." I said with a small smile, she returned her trademark grin before going to the bedroom to change. I happily shut my computer again before actually going to the kitchen to make some coffee. After taking my time to actually drink the scalding hot liquid I finally got up to change into more appropriate swimwear.

When I began making my way down the steps I could barely keep my eyes off of my little minx in her bathing suit which made her look twice as attractive, making her really live up to the name minx

I slowly walked into the surprisingly cool water before moving behind Belle and wrapping my arms around her, scaring her successfully. She always jumps when I do this and I didn't know why. "Stop doing that Roman!" She swore, swatting my arm, making me chuckle. She wiggles herself out of my arms and continues to swim.

She may have been an aquatic animal in her past life because she really loved the water. She's been in the water pretty much over 95% of our time here. She just stared at me for a moment when she turned back to me and for once it wasn't in annoyance and anger, though I couldn't blame her when it was, and she finally gave me a genuine smile than nearly made my knees weak.

She was so precious when she wanted to be.

"What?" I questioned after she just continued to stare at me, "Nothing, I was just looking at you, is that illegal?" She asked. "No, but that means I can just stare at you whenever I want to right?" I shot back. "If you want to, I can't exactly stop you." She smirked.