Twenty Four

"today i admit to myself that i woke up in pain and today, i will be my own healer

"today i admit to myself that i woke up in pain and today, i will be my own healer."
---

I hate periods.

I don't know why girls are cursed with them.

My stomach has been hurting all night and I feel like I am going to throw up. Isabelle gave me some medicine to ease the pain and she also packed some dark chocolate for me in case I have any more pain.

Tomorrow my car is also coming. It's been so long since I have had it and I am finally getting it back. I have no clue why it took so long for them to get it here, but I don't care because it's coming tomorrow.

Usually, people who have been in a car crash are afraid of driving cars and things like that but driving a car, especially if it's my brother's car, I would drive it no matter what.

They said I can go and pick it up or they can drop it off, but I am not in the mood to go anywhere.

Right now, it's lunch, and Willow, Ben, and I just got to our table.

I groan softly and put my head on the table while also closing my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked.

"She has her period," Willow stated. "Her stomach hurts."

"Sheesh. I am glad I am a boy." I raise my head and glare at him. Ben looks at Willow. "She's not going to kill me, is she?"

Willow chuckled and rolled her eyes. "No, but if you keep teasing maybe."

I shake my head lightly and put it back down on the table.

Isabelle said I could skip today but I had a test in Math, so I had to be there.

It was okay.

I think I did okay but who knows.

"Hello!" I heard a familiar voice yelled, it sounded like Ethan.

I feel two people sit next to me, but I keep my head down, not caring who was next to me.

"What's wrong with her?" The person next to me asked, sounded like Grayson because he has a deep voice.

"She has her-" I kicked Willow's foot from under the table. "Ow!" She kicks me back and I look up at her and glared at her.

I look around and see where everyone was sitting.

Ethan was sitting next to Willow who was sitting next to Ben and next to Ben was Mathew. Next to me was Grayson who was just on his phone and on the other side of me was Kayden who had a poker face as usual.

"What's wrong with you?" Mathew, who was sitting next to Ben, asked.

"My stomach hurts and I am just in pain everywhere." I groan.

"Why didn't you stay home then dummy?" Ethan asked.

"Because I had a test in math and I couldn't miss it," I said before putting my head back on the table.

I feel a warm hand come in contact with my back, rubbing soft circles. It's for sure not Grayson because Grayson wouldn't do that, so I am assuming it's the other person next to me.

"Why don't I get back rubs from?" Ethan pouted.

"Because one that's weird as fuck and second is because you have a girl to hook up to make you feel better."

"Asshole," Ethan muttered.

"I mean is he wrong though?" Mathew asked.

"All of you guys are weird. The only normal one is Grayson when he isn't in the ring." Kayden stated.

Ring?

What the hell does that mean?

Like a boxing ring?

"How am I weird in the ring? At least I can fight." Grayson scoffed.

"You just have weird tactics that fighters don't usually have," Mathew stated.

"Whatever, at least I win."

I lift my head and look at Grayson. "I didn't know you fought."

"Not something to brag about." Grayson shrugged.

I then start to feel pain in my lower stomach making me wince and hold my stomach.

"She erupting guys!" Ethan yelled making Willow smack him on the back of the head. "Okay! I have had enough violence from you, today lady!"

Grayson chuckled at the two.

"I just want to go home," I whined.

"Are you guys up for the carnival later today?" Ben asked looking at everyone.

"Carnival?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The school holds this winter Carnival every year. It's a fundraiser for the winter sports." Grayson stated.

"Oh yeah, I was going to tell you about that Alexis," Willow stated. She looked at Ethan and then Mathew. "Are you guys going?" Mathew nodded his head. "What about you?" She asked Grayson.

"Yeah. I go every year to take Melody."

"Melody?" I repeated.

"My daughter." He stated bluntly.

I didn't think he was going to say that.

"Oh. How old is she?" I asked while trying not to sound weird or anything.

"3, almost four."

"Does she go to the daycare nearby?"

"No. I have a family friend that takes care of her."

I look at Kayden. "Are you going?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Kayden never goes to those types of things," Ethan stated. "He is a bore."

"And you are an asshat," Kayden stated.

I rolled my eyes at the same time the bell rang.

I groan before sitting up but then I felt pain again in my lower stomach.

"Alexis are you sure you're, okay? Why don't you ask Wes to take you home or if Isabelle can pick you up?" Willow asked while giving me a look that screams sympathy.

"No, she is working, and Wes is for sure not going to take me home," I said while wincing. "Besides, I only have two more classes."

"I'll take you home," Kayden stated from next to me.

I look up at him. "No, it's fine. You have classes."

"As if I care." Kayden rolled his eyes.

"No," I said in a demanding tone.

"Yes, Alexis."

"Just go, Alexis. You'll feel better if you just rest. You look like a zombie." Ben stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll go." I said with attitude making Grayson chuckle.

"I'll text you!" Willow yelled while walking towards the entrance of the school with the boys.

I give her a nod before turning around to face Kayden. "I can't believe you're making me skip school."

Kayden led us to his car. "You're the one that thought it was a good idea to come to school in the first place angel."