M Y M A R R I E D L I F E

Author's note- Guys from now time will be escalating quite quickly, so yeah...I have to jump to important scenes, cuz I know you'll get bored of her normal life. ;)

 ;)

This is it, I know now this is my life, and I'll not be doing anything but just sitting around the house, wait for the asshole, and sleep, and I don' know why I wait for him. It's just getting into my nature it's been 1 week since I saw that bitch, in my house, after that we haven't talked and maybe tried our best to not look into each other's eyes as well.

Yeah, it's just that, I don't know what will happen tomorrow also and this ambiguity is really unhealthy for me.

It sucks to feel something unexpected, but I am not excited anymore, I know nothing will ever happen in my life which will be new and I will eat, sleep, repeat. 

I guess I should look for a job, I mean I know I can't go outside and do a standard job, and to be honest I am not in the mood for that too. I am so much into designing to choose anything else and I know I have already left my career back in Paris. 

But I have done content writing and I have experience in data entry as well, I did have work for Samsung doing data entry when I was 16.

Yeah, it'll not be that difficult to find a job, at least I will be writing or typing something and I just have to make my account on one of the online job sites.

I was pacing around the corridor in front of my room, out of boredom thinking these things.

Then only I saw Ashton's dark gray room's door closed and I came to a halt, I don't know why I stopped and continue staring at his door.

But I was stuck at my place realizing the fact that it's been almost more than a week and I haven't entered his room once also, that person doesn't come home till 1 am and goes to work before I even get up, now the fact is different that I wake up at 10 am but does it matter?

I was stuck at my place and curiosity took the best outta me, I have to go inside his room, I cannot wait anymore.

I don't know him at all leaving his worst personality. But I somewhere in my mind or in my heart in the body anywhere I wanted to know him, even though I deny it so much.

I am not bad from personality I just don't like the way he talked to me, I know I hate him, but if I think nicely only one question comes in my head after being with him for more than 7 days.
What he has ever done to me?

I know this is late for asking this and his personality takes out the best anger from me.

But the worst part is if somewhere somehow in this world I did try to stop hating him, he will never cooperate and he will show how big of an ass he is.